Larry Wonder

Old 09-15-2010, 06:01 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I hope his weiners rot! Slowly and painfully!
Old 09-15-2010, 09:52 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I'm almost embaressed to admit, but about 5 yrs. ago i got scammed on ebay, like i was brand new and i took a second offer on an injection system. It was a dead original copy of an ebay offer the only difference and i didn't see it in the begining, but the address and shipping from was different location and the name was different, plus they/he ask for a Western Union check ($1040.00) I was very new to ebay 3 purchases and the spammer recoganised this. When i complained to ebay they told me it didn't come thru an ebay mail, instead it had come to my personal mail box, which they got from communication during the auction. These people in England are Muslim extremest who do this for a way of life. I learned a life time lesson on that transaction, (would you believe 2 days later ebay messanged me and said don't take any second offers on this sale) course i only had 24 hrs. to resind/cancel the Western Union check, by then the check had been picked up and cashed.
Lesson learded NEVER,NEVER,NEVER, send a western Union check to any seller, not even your mother, (mine's dead), but point is don't send money VIA western union for parts bought PERIOD.

JMO

Zip.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:18 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Guess everyone learned something on this one. Western Union is the scammers bank system.