Need help with interior question

Old 06-27-2007, 05:51 PM
68bbnova
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Need help with interior question

I know this is a drag racing site, but I am looking to purchase another Nova to put my wife and kids in to cruise. I was wondering if anyone knew, or could head me to a "restoration" forum, where is the best deals on a full interior? I am thinking Year One, Paddock, Classic, maybe some others get the stuff from the manufaturer? Is that PUI interiors? Is there another company anyone knows of? I would like to get some prices worked up to make the seller of the car a decent offer. Thanks, Sean
http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/27490
Old 06-27-2007, 06:00 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Sean you can go to show off in the forums under woodsman and see the inside of mine. And if that is something like what you are after you can call Mike Starr #936-327-2145 and talk to him he may be able to help you out.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:29 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

PUI is slow and half the time their stuff is poor quality.

I would use year one or someone with a better track record.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:30 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

66bbnova, Just to keep the record straight, I do not consider this just a racing site...I don't race, I collect, but there is every walk of the vehicle world kinds of folks come to this site...We are open house here....It may say Racing Junk but I think I can speak for us all and say Welcome, to just about anyone that enjoys a vehicle...So you go right ahead and ask all the questions you want and I figure you will get an answer....If not then we will tell you a lie and make it sound like a good answer....LOL..Next question please :lol:
Old 12-15-2007, 05:36 PM
68bbnova
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Just a follow up, I got the car, and ordered seat covers from Year One. I opened the box and , PUI stuff!!!! O well, I will see if the interior shop complains when installing..................Sean
Old 12-25-2007, 02:12 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

check out chevt2only.com