scammer alery on Greg Reed BBCHEVY

Old 03-21-2012, 04:17 PM
racer5256
SHOW GUEST

Hey dont get on me. Im just posting the facts to inform the racers of my experience with an individual. He could have called me and simply told me he didnt want to do the deal and I could have been on my way. He had my # on e-mails or easy to find on anywho.com. Why not just call? If I would have sent money before looking at my e mail next morning would I ever have gotten it back?I dont know. Other problem was we spoke for about week, telling him i was in time constraint, why lead me on for a week then no call just e mail saying issue came up, have to look at all parties interest, and my phone all of a sudden broke, come on. What is that supose to mean. Not good business in my opinion. I normally dont even check E mail regularly. Good thing i did that day. By the way to the guy that said i ran off (must be a chrysler guy), I didnt I just work a lot of hours and dont have a lot of free time to play with people on internet. That was the worst part of this whole deal, as I told Greg I just dont have time now Im scrambling trying to get diff set of heads. No harm intended just a beware. Im a racer just like u guys trying to make it. Good luck. You`ll need it if you ever come around St Louis, Ha Ha ,If I have heads by then.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:26 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Now that took real Brain power to figure out i am a Mopar guy, Dang now my secret is out :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark
Old 03-21-2012, 06:39 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Now that took real Brain power to figure out i am a Mopar guy, Dang now my secret is out :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark

yoursa reputation is ruuuned fur sur now ops: :cry: ops: :roll: