2003 32' SHADOW BOX TRAILOR 4 sale

Old 02-19-2008, 05:52 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by olds48
Hey,Tom You didn't offend me.No need to apologize.That's just how I feel about it.I know your a good guy.I do believe you could have a little bit of a temper :shock: Just kidding.Don't worry about it,I think I might have over reacted a bit myself ops: I apologize for jumping on you.
Thanks for bringing that up Eric,I just love it when a "young buck" calls me out,it keeps me on my toes.

When some people don't respect my group here,and only come here to cause trouble,they will get it right back,and when I am wrong I'll own up to it.Its just that simple

So like the ole ball game goes,3 strikes and your out,alwaysconsistent just happens to have 2 of them at the moment. :lol:
Old 02-19-2008, 06:00 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I was just giving you some crap because you spelled at least two words wrong while making fun of him for spelling trailer wrong.

:lol:
Sorry

I promise I won't let it happen again :P
Old 02-19-2008, 06:02 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by Tod74
I was just giving you some crap because you spelled at least two words wrong while making fun of him for spelling trailer wrong.

:lol:
Sorry

I promise I won't let it happen again :P
:P
Old 02-19-2008, 10:36 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

ok now that yall kissed and made up....yall can go mess up some other thread with some bs......

I STILL DONT SEE THE WEBSITE FOR THOSE REALLY LOW PRICED SHADOW TRAILERS BY PACE YOU WERE TALKING BOUT
Old 02-19-2008, 10:41 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by lookingaround
Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
Originally Posted by lookingaround
they made that because you were bragging about yourself and dogging on everybody else. just like you are doing here. im not going to get a keyboard fight with you.
like i said you dont know.....they were bashing me after i put that i won in a thread that i thought was a thread to post wins.......get ya mind right dude.......you need to read more about everything instead of 1 side of a story and what you think might have happened.....

YEA BUDDY KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH.......LETS SEE IF YOU EVER TRY THAT AT THE TRACK ONE DAY....lol.....
Old 02-19-2008, 07:04 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I only have one comment,

for alwaysconsistent,

I donot know what your motives are to infuriate a lot of people here on the forum. But you need to realize that there are a lot of racers here that have raced a long time, and a lot of them are good racers also. I'm in no way critising the fact that you are also a good racer and that you are competative in your ET class. But to bash someone just because you feel they disrespected you is not the way of most racers. Some racers talk trash and some perform. There's no better way than to see this at the Million dollar race at Memphis every yr., the real racers that win there never ever have a 5.30 light, in fact most donot have a .515 light. Can i win this race hell no, because i'm not that good, but it's fun. I have a friend who did win, but he's so consistent it's pitiaful.

Bottom line what i'm trying to say is back off on the bashing, and you can probably make friends here. I'm sure that you are good, otherwise you would not have won 2 weekends in a row, but a lot of people on here have done that. There's also a lot of people here who have set National records, me included, and a lot of people who have won many National events. I don't know if you have done this, but it's definately offensive when you talk down to these people. I was once a young person running a very fast car, in fact i set a world speed and et record at 27yrs. old. At that point i had over 100 trouphies for class wins.
O'K, i've said enough, and no i'm not kissing anyone's butt, but i totally respect every racer on here, whether they be winners or beginners.
I hope that you can take the advice of other racers and learn some respect for them before you get kicked off the forum, because i think you may have something to offer to the forum.

PS, this is not about your Trailer, it's only about the bashing.

Zip.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:06 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
I only have one comment,

for alwaysconsistent,

I donot know what your motives are to infuriate a lot of people here on the forum. But you need to realize that there are a lot of racers here that have raced a long time, and a lot of them are good racers also. I'm in no way critising the fact that you are also a good racer and that you are competative in your ET class. But to bash someone just because you feel they disrespected you is not the way of most racers. Some racers talk trash and some perform. There's no better way than to see this at the Million dollar race at Memphis every yr., the real racers that win there never ever have a 5.30 light, in fact most donot have a .515 light. Can i win this race hell no, because i'm not that good, but it's fun. I have a friend who did win, but he's so consistent it's pitiaful.

Bottom line what i'm trying to say is back off on the bashing, and you can probably make friends here. I'm sure that you are good, otherwise you would not have won 2 weekends in a row, but a lot of people on here have done that. There's also a lot of people here who have set National records, me included, and a lot of people who have won many National events. I don't know if you have done this, but it's definately offensive when you talk down to these people. I was once a young person running a very fast car, in fact i set a world speed and et record at 27yrs. old. At that point i had over 100 trouphies for class wins.
O'K, i've said enough, and no i'm not kissing anyone's butt, but i totally respect every racer on here, whether they be winners or beginners.
I hope that you can take the advice of other racers and learn some respect for them before you get kicked off the forum, because i think you may have something to offer to the forum.

PS, this is not about your Trailer, it's only about the bashing.

Zip.

excellent post.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:12 AM
3dracing
MASTER BUILDER

Well put Zip. I bet that took awhile.

Steve
Old 02-20-2008, 02:48 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Great post Zip. But.
Some people just don't understand.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Zip , GREAT POST<GREAT RACER<GREAT BIG HEARTED FRIEND!!!!!!!! David.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -