EDDIE PLYBON FROM BLUE RIDGE VA, NOT A FAIR GUY

Old 11-27-2012, 01:22 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default EDDIE PLYBON FROM BLUE RIDGE VA, NOT A FAIR GUY

BOUGH TWO GARY WILLIAMS CARBS FROM HIM. HIS CREWCHIEF SENT ME THE WRONG ONES, CALLED EDDIE AND ASKED HIM TO PLEASE SEND ME THE CORRECT ONES , HE SAID PLEASE SHIP ME BACK THE ONES WE SENT YOU . SO I DID AND COST ME $63.00 DOLLARS TO SHIP BACK . I ASKED HIM TO PLEASE GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY FOR THE CARBS I SHIPPED BACK TO HIM..HE SAID HE WOULD , BUT ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS AND AFTER A FEW EMAILS AND A COUPLE OF CALLS TO HIM HE HAS NOT SENT ME THE MONEY .. JUST NOT A FAIR GUY , HE MADE THE MISTAKE OF SENDING ME THE WRONG CARBS AND I DONT THINK I SHOULD BE PAYING FOR HIS MISTAKE.. ops: :?: HE HAS A HIGH DOLLAR ENGINE FOR SALE A 414 LITTLE CHIEF MOTOR , AD NUMBER 2678180 , I WOULD DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY , HE HAS NO WORD OF HONOR. JUST A WARNING , THANKS
Old 11-27-2012, 01:29 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

JUST TO ADD , HE DID SENT ME THE RIGHT CARBS , JUST DIDNT REEMBURSE ME FOR THE SHIPPING...$63 BUCKS
Old 11-28-2012, 07:29 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Not knowing your shipping points, but 24 pounds from Miami to Seattle via UPS is only $40. How did you ship it? Dave
Old 11-28-2012, 02:40 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

THE TWO CARBS I SHIPPED BACK TO HIM , FROM SANTA FE NEW MEXICO VIA FED EX WITH 1600 DOLLAR INSURANCE , GOING TO BLUE RIDGE , VA WAS $63 DOLLARS...
Old 11-30-2012, 11:58 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

UPS would be $39.68 with adult signature and $1600 value
Old 11-30-2012, 12:16 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

he sent it fed ex to me and i resent it fed ex to him ,,besides who cares what ups or anybody else would of charged, thats not the point , the point is that he did not refund the shipping money to me ..THATS THE POINT !!! NOT THE SHIPPING COST..!!!
Old 12-02-2012, 04:05 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

its not the buyers job to shop around for the cheepest way to ship them. just ship them back. so splitting hairs about how much it cost is crazy, even if it cost 100.00 the seller should pay for the return. at any cost,,
Old 12-02-2012, 04:15 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bigray
its not the buyers job to shop around for the cheepest way to ship them. just ship them back. so splitting hairs about how much it cost is crazy, even if it cost 100.00 the seller should pay for the return. at any cost,,
EXACLY , THANK YOUI