BRUIS GLASSWORKS

Old 09-18-2007, 04:25 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

This is what Mr Bobbit informed us about the Pictures we took of our shipment.

Qoute"Take a marker and show us where it's twisted,warped,etc. We've had multiple chassis builders look at this and they can not see the problem that you're having. Why don't you put it up against your car and take several pictures of it that way and possibly we could see what the problem is that you seem to have and the "50" or so others haven't,but as we both know you can make a picture turn out however YOU want it to, so what's the use? We know there's nothing wrong with the 2nd f/end we sent and so do you. Troy Bobbit"

Here's the "twisted,warped,etc" those chassis builders evidently didn't see.

[/quote]
Old 09-18-2007, 04:30 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

I took his advice. Mounted the thing. he said it would form to normal on the car once it had been treated to sun light. still, when you slide this thing on and off that fender top is at the point of cracking while pulling upward on it. i knew better!! but hey, what do you do?

O, the second front end he spoke of. It was worst than the first one. We Gave it away.
Told me he would check it his self for trueness! <laugh>

But it's ALL MY FAULT this happened. All i did was pay for his product!
Old 09-18-2007, 04:36 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

Ain't this something?
I have spoken with several people from your area that know you and they told me I was insane for doing what I did for you, if I were you I'd take a good look around at who my "friends'"were and have a good evaluation of who you "think" are your friends. I believe that you are a very bitter person that has set his sights on trying to create a bad name for a good business. You should really look at what you're doing and realize that it's really a "low-class" thing to try and slam a company that has gone FAR beyond what is even thinkable to try and make you happy. Troy Bobbit
Old 09-18-2007, 04:39 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

We know there's nothing wrong with the 2nd f/end we sent and so do you. Troy Bobbit"
2nd front end rite out of the shipping crate. Look @ the left fender top
Old 09-18-2007, 04:44 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

9-13-2006 9.00am You are not getting your money back so there's no need in you thinking you are. We've done our part and made you good quality parts, it's not our fault you can't be satisfied, others before you were and others after you will be too. Have a nice day and this will be the last email that I respond to. You are a very immature, childish person and I don't have time for that. We have REAL racers to service and not little boys hiding behind their keyboard with the intelligence of a 7 year old. Have a nice day and good luck with your racing.Troy Bobbit
Old 09-22-2007, 12:20 PM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

i'm still waiting for those parts, must be on the slow boat from china
Old 09-22-2007, 09:47 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

no....... slow Boat from Bruise Glass USA ?????...Get it right...we do not need anymore confusion...like "MADE IN CHINA".........Get it ?..." Made In China".....LOL

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-25-2007, 02:47 PM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

well after waiting 3-4 weeks now for the parts which troy told me he was sending to help finalise our deal still no parts have turned up,to be honest with all the bad publicity he's been getting here i thought he might try and correct the wrongs which he's done and get back on track, well all i can now say after again falling for the usual bullshit is BEWARE AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS. I myself will now have to order the parts from Ford USA direct to get what i need and will spend the rest of my time from now on warning people of this guy and his business. If your reading this TROY and i know you are, time to become a man and fix up all this shit you have a bad reputation thats only getting worse and one day this is gonna come back and bite you!
Old 09-26-2007, 07:57 AM
abad70ss
APPRENTICE

hey dyno steve sorry to hear about you latestest crap with troy

just keep putting the truth about him everywhere just like i do and hopefully someday he will close his doors and stop ripping people off

hey troy how do like me know ive given these pictures to 500 people now and sent them to every fiberglass company out there so that bullshit you told me about knowing people at vfn was bs they have never heard of you liar..

also have had over 1000 people view them on shutter fly funny how all i get is messages of condolense and cant belive the for the crap you sent me

also sent them to sema and everybody else i can
Old 09-26-2007, 03:46 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Perhaps he should be married to (Loraina Bobbit) she would have the solution :shock:

Zip.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -