Jameswhite, John Dismore, Austin-or however this guy is...

Old 05-03-2007, 03:15 PM
GordonMichael
SHOW GUEST

Default Jameswhite, John Dismore, Austin-or however this guy is...

Dont trust this F***er-
This is the first of the emails I received:
Hello,
I am keenly interested in purchasing your Truck for my Company firstly tell me the condition of the Item and your final asking price i will be paying with my cashier check and if you are okay with me using that method of payment get back to me through my email address [email protected] aslo please get back to me with your full name,address and your phone # and tell me the condition of the Item aslo send me the picture of the Item so that we can take a proper look of it so that i can issue out the payment and send it in timely manner,and i can ne reach on this number 972-505-3298 and i will be waiting for your call and mail.
Regards
Austin
I may not be the smartest guy around, but I can smell a scam when I you deal with sh** heads
:evil: -And No actual address was not given
-I also read this same email from someone else who was reporting him.
If RJ knows he is trouble then why is he still on here screwing with people.?
Old 05-04-2007, 02:18 PM
GordonMichael
SHOW GUEST

Default Update

This is now what he has emailed back...(three times by the way..)

Hello,
Thanks God i am so happy that the awaiting check was deliver please the reason i made the check $3200 .was that the shipping company fee was included cause they will be shipping the Parts from your address .all you have to do now is to follow this instruction. to get the check cash at the same time.
1 After the check has been cash from the cashing point or yur bank .deduct your item fee.
2.Go to the Nearest Western union Location in your area to wire the excess funds to the shipping company.
3Be a Woman of your words and make sure funds are wired sameday you cash the check .
4.Deduct the inconvinience fees of $500 for not letting me loose the item.
5.After Transferring the funds via Western Union Sameday You get the check kindly email me the Western union money transfer Wiring Information sameday.
Below is the Western union Info to transfer the excess balance/funds to the shipping company sameday you get the check cashed.