Proform Scales

Old 10-11-2009, 07:27 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

If your looking to just weigh car they arent terrible but still not what the track scales say .. I used a set a few years back 1915 with me in it on them .. 2010 at several tracks
Old 10-12-2009, 06:49 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

I have purchased a few ProForm items. The funny thing is none came with instructions or spare parts or anything. I know how to use them, but it's nice to have the factory reccomended operating procedure.
JMO Dave
Old 10-12-2009, 07:09 AM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by whitey70ss
Bungho must have serious stock in pro form pro top line etc etc, man your on the hunt for anyone to talk bad about any of there products! try buyin AMERICAN, yes you might have to save up a little longer but you are supporting american workers! sorry to go off topic! :wink:
This coming from a joker with broken stock axles,running slicks? you must be real smart,and now you broke your 4 speed and cant afford to fix it so your hacking in a auto trans,Hello pot,this is kettle,see its funny all of the crap talkers dont have a pot to pee in...Oh btw I have a nice muncie sitting here............and I have cars a lot faster than yours,99 mph,what a joke,do you need a loan????
Old 10-12-2009, 08:44 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

i have a proform mini starter on my 406 and have had good luck with it.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:56 AM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by oldandtired
I have purchased a few ProForm items. The funny thing is none came with instructions or spare parts or anything. I know how to use them, but it's nice to have the factory reccomended operating procedure.
JMO Dave
I agree,but they do answer the phone,and are very helpful.

P.S. I dont think Proform are the best anything,but anyone can bolt together all the top of the line parts and keep it together,but it is nice to see a low budget build schooling some talkers sometimes...jmo
Old 10-12-2009, 12:52 PM
whitey70ss
MASTER BUILDER

Stock axles??? HMMMM..... Not close to stock, they are superior evolution axles that are chrome moly and they do have a lifetime warranty,lets move on to the muncie, it was completely rebuilt when I put it in and it broke so I just spent the money and upgraded it with better parts, it is back in the car as we speak. I have only 2 runs on the car I'm sure it will be faster when I get all the bugs out of it dont try and read between the lines and make up your own stories. Cant afford to fix it??? I dont wanna brag but I have no problem buying american made parts, and I live quite nicely with many toys, oh I just read your PM BUNGHO nice one telling me my stuff is junk, looks like crap,etc. If that makes you feel better than so be it. you have no class or pride when you get some let me know loser!
Old 10-12-2009, 01:10 PM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

whitey70ss
Junior Member GOT THIS FROM A POST OF YOURS!!!!Ha
ha,you need to tell the truth......
Pre-Staged

Default sbc on a budget
Hello I'm a newbie with a bunch of questions! I have a 350 .060 over with .510 lift 292 duration cam , edelbrock performer RPM heads roller rockers victor jr intake, and 750 dp...oh yeah 10.5-1 comp. I am looking for a little more power and I'm on a budget... I was wondering what would be the best bang for my $ and I really didnt wanna use NOS. This engine is in a 70 chevelle with a muncie 4 spd and 3:73's I had it to the track once so far and I run 13.78 the first run and missed 4th gear, the second run was 13.77 and I had a bad launch, the third I twisted off a axle! But I would be pretty happy to get this car in the 12's I do drive it on the street some. thanks in advance.

^^^^oh yes,you have tons of money!!!! why are you on a budget???? were waiting!
Old 10-12-2009, 01:14 PM
FullTimeRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

all bung-hole ever dose is dis everbody,I was wondering why it did not post a pic in the " what do you look like" thread and I just realized that is him in his avatar.

you little troll.

Now,go ahead and send me a pm to tell me how to fix my life.

contribute in a positive way or shutup :idea:
Old 10-12-2009, 01:28 PM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Montecarlo84,why is you stick your nose in my business?you are the one that talks negatively with your childish name calling,and you again are too dumb to see this thread for what it is,it is about not being negative,now go do some sit-ups please.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:31 PM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

whitey70ss
Pre-Staged

Default Re: sbc on a budget
how much more maintenance is a solid flat tappet cam over my hydraulic ?? And how streetable is this going to be. I do drive it on the street a few times a week but I can deal with some drivability issues as a trade off. I have talked to other guys about making more power and they say I need more compression and bigger heads? I'm really trying to make the most out of what I have. And I am on a limited budget. It doesent seem like alot of the guys on here are. But if some of you guy would look at my combo and tell me what I might be missing. Thanks in advance DAN

JUST BUY SOME DART CNC HEADS ALREADY <WHATS THE PROBLEM <MONEYBAGS????????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -