500+ Ci.Rons inj. tuneup?

Old 09-07-2007, 06:34 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

HeHe :P
That only happens with a ford :lol:

Hey lively, did you see that Falcon advertised on RJ for $12,500.00 with the 410" mtr. looks good and runs 6.17, it's got everything that you want in yours. I know that the housing industry is in a swamp now but that is an awful good buy.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/91704...r-Windsor.html

Zip.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:56 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YEAH ZIP --I SAW THAT AND DROOLED AND PANTED AND THEN I PINCHED MYSELF AND RELIZED I CAN'T SPEND THAT MUCH[2 BOYS IN COLLEGE THIS YEAR]-BUT SOME DAY :shock: :evil: :shock: :shock: --I DID START MY NEW FRAME TODAY, I GOT MOST OF IT CUT AND FITTED-HOPEFULLY I WILL FINISH CUTTING TOMORROW AND START WELDING IT UP THIS WEEK AND THEN THE FUN STARTS :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-07-2007, 06:58 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

AND THEN THE MAN ASKED WHAT KIND OF GAS YOU RUN IN THAT TOILET BOWEL?---- ops: ops: :lol: :lol: :lol: PURE METHANE :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-09-2007, 09:58 AM
davis419b
EXPERT BUILDER

Lucky, I ran a Terminator for 5 years and I think it is the best set up on the market for fuel injecton. I think 40 nozzels are too big, you want the fuel to be a pressure spray. I ran a 463SBC with 36 nozzels and an 85 pill and my backup motor was a 377SBC and 33 nozzels with a n 85 pill. The 85 pill was my pill of chioce after trying many pills. I would change the nozzels to 36 to 38 and if the egt was still over 1100 i would fatten it up with an 85 and then an 82 till you get aruond 1050. I am curious what your fuel pessure is? I think the leak down is good. If you have tune up questions call Rons Fuel Injection ask them about nozzel size. As for pill size they will steer you into the rich side just to be safe on thier part. Any more questions dont hesitate to ask.