add Ad #1627095 from Mike 2124 is a scam

Old 12-02-2009, 02:32 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

To my buds:
This has rolled off of me like water off of a ducks back. I appreciate ya'll for the anger you show towards this cowardly, insensitive fool.

Hey scammer,
I saw your pathetic post before it was removed from the thread. There is no possible way you can provoke me into an angry tirade or pissing contest with you, I already know who will win. You constantly make yourself look like a horrible person, I bet your father rarely goes out because he is known as YOUR father.

You will NEVER end up like Jay. You must possess honor, integrity and bravery to even consider putting on that mans boots, you will NEVER have those good character traits in you.

What you will soon have in you though, is Bubba. Bubba likes cowards and sissys, you match right up to the criteria. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Rudy,

We support you, respect you, honor Jay. you are correct; this guy is a complete LOOSER spewing nonsense from his pie-hole.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Hey Rudy,

We support you, respect you, honor Jay. you are correct; this guy is a complete LOOSER spewing nonsense from his pie-hole.
I have MUCH harsher names for this dirtbag but I have a deep respect for this forum and wont post them on here. I will stand in my backyard and just scream them at the top of my lungs... :evil:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Back up to the top my little friend.

Scorp
Old 12-03-2009, 06:38 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

from my own experiences this puke wont last a day in jail let alone the joint. unless he checks into p.c. (protective custody). btw guys just so you know i let scorp know about my shady past when i was younger not proud of but wont hide it. dont do things i used to do got a family that depends on me. told scorp to even look me up on the net. jve had total of 3 ads on here and one was honest trade on both sides and second fizzled out and waiting to see out com on third. if anyone wants to look down on me because of my past thats there right. and for those serving now or that have served in this war i thank you and even though i dont agrre with the reasons behind it i know you are doing a service to this country and have a deep resect for you
Old 12-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
from my own experiences this puke wont last a day in jail let alone the joint. unless he checks into p.c. (protective custody). btw guys just so you know i let scorp know about my shady past when i was younger not proud of but wont hide it. dont do things i used to do got a family that depends on me. told scorp to even look me up on the net. jve had total of 3 ads on here and one was honest trade on both sides and second fizzled out and waiting to see out com on third. if anyone wants to look down on me because of my past thats there right. and for those serving now or that have served in this war i thank you and even though i dont agrre with the reasons behind it i know you are doing a service to this country and have a deep resect for you
Sam- you've got no past with us.

But helping people like you can on this forum, will make feel better about the present and the past.

Nice job rooting out some warning ads.

Scorp
Old 12-03-2009, 07:01 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

do what i can to help anyone i can and will always beon the look out
Old 12-03-2009, 07:02 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
Just to let you know I dont judge a person by their past. That is in the past. I fthey are still doing whta theyhave done in the past then yeah I will look down on them but, if they saw what they were doing and learned from it and no longer do it then my hats off to them. I would gladly shake their hand that changed their ways from a bad past to a good present.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:01 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

cant let this slide down so here i am off topic and i know should in ad but hey shoot me and dodge nascar and kasey khane fams get a hold of me or look on my race space but hey back to top with scammer bum
Old 12-04-2009, 06:44 AM
thecurti
JUNIOR BUILDER

Man, what in the world happened?
I missed whatever post got deleted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -