Beware of streetrodder37 - He's a liar

Old 09-25-2015, 01:16 PM
PapPap
SHOW GUEST

Ted, did you end up buying the Road Runner from him? I see WBuckles bought a car from him, but his profile doesn't reflect any "Honor" payments. (I guess the key word is honor)
OBTW, his Ebay Alias is: slynnguyer
Old 09-30-2015, 05:47 AM
UncleTed
APPRENTICE

I did not buy the car from him. When an individual initially tells you "we checked engine, transmission and rear numbers and they all match" then when told that I will be checking numbers and that he really better not be wasting each other's time, that's when it changed and became "I was told it was all numbers matching". That's when I bolted from the deal, I can't deal with someone who is going to blatantly lie to try and make a deal. I suggest everyone use caution when dealing with him.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:05 PM
ChrisPorter
SHOW GUEST

I looked into purchasing his Falcon too, but the description in the ad and his explanations did not match the pictures and video in the same ad! For instance,
1. the ad states "all new chrome,glass,and rubbers throughout" but, the video shows the vent rubbers shriveled and sun beaten.
2. The tach (in the video)clearly shows the car idling between 1400 and 1600 RPM (with a slight surge)even after snapping the throttle multiple times and when asked about it he said "maybe it was cold" but later states the carbs have the chokes milled off.
3. The ad states "Lazer Straight Body" but when questioned about any imperfections, he admits it has "a little" bubbling at the bottom of the back glass"
4. Said all the panels/hood/trunk and doors align up perfectly yet the video shows the drivers door (fully closed)and the bottom edge at the rear sticking out from the quarter panel.
I'm not saying he's a lair or anything like that because some people tend to truly believe their car is "all that." I'm just saying I wouldn't buy a car from the Gent unless I personally inspected it first.
Old 10-16-2015, 03:50 AM
UncleTed
APPRENTICE

If you read his ads every one says "all new glass, felts and rubbers" even though they don't. And yes even though every one of his ads say "paint buffed to mirror finish" some of his cars do have "bubbling" in the paint. All they do is detail them and flip them. I wouldn't trust anything said in his ads or anything he says. Buyers or traders beware!!!
Old 11-04-2015, 02:29 PM
UncleTed
APPRENTICE

Buyers and traders take notice.
Old 11-19-2015, 12:04 PM
PapPap
SHOW GUEST

Be very careful buying from this seller. If you do buy, it's highly advised to go see the car before sending him any monies!
Old 11-30-2015, 05:06 AM
PapPap
SHOW GUEST

Bump to the top!
Old 01-17-2016, 01:20 PM
UncleTed
APPRENTICE

You've been warned!
Old 01-31-2016, 07:28 AM
UncleTed
APPRENTICE

Not to be trusted.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:36 AM
UncleTed
APPRENTICE

Buy or trade with streetrodder37 and kodiakid at your own risk. Make sure you do your homework and inspect carefully and compare his elaborate descriptions to make sure you're getting what he claims. Most times you aren't! You've been warned! Ted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -