CSR vrs Meziere

Old 03-10-2010, 02:54 PM
quick8dragster07
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

You know I was trying to be sympathetic towards you, but you are obviously irrational and unable to be reasoned with. Have you ever dealt with msd? They are the only people who can fix there ignition boxes, are you going to try to find another manufacturer for that as well if it has to be repaired? The point is a company is obviously made to do one thing, and that is make money. They cut out the middle man and they make more profit, is there something wrong with that!?!?

Matt
Old 03-11-2010, 06:33 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by quick8dragster07
You know I was trying to be sympathetic towards you, but you are obviously irrational and unable to be reasoned with. Have you ever dealt with msd? They are the only people who can fix there ignition boxes, are you going to try to find another manufacturer for that as well if it has to be repaired? The point is a company is obviously made to do one thing, and that is make money. They cut out the middle man and they make more profit, is there something wrong with that!?!?

Matt
He is trying to get a simple 12v replacement motor that Meziere will apparently not let stocking distributors put in stock.
MSD is a totally different animal with diods, transisters, circuit boards, etc. Once they do it it's as dependible as a new one for 1/2 price.
JMO, Dave
Old 03-11-2010, 01:06 PM
quick8dragster07
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Agreed Dave! I probably went a smidge to far for oversimplification there. Great debate, since people are like this in everything whether its mustang vs. camaro, hardtail vs. fourlink etc.. Both sides always think they are right I guess..
Old 03-12-2010, 03:42 AM
excelerater
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I have used both with no problems,but recently I had to send back some CSR stuff because the threads were out of pitch and fittings would not screw on
Old 03-13-2010, 05:43 AM
fastfaster
APPRENTICE

Default CSR IS Cheap Junk-Impossible To Get Good Customer Service

CSR or Meziere?
CSR is crap. when i had a problem their customer service was terrible.
i threw out the csr product and went to Meziere. Meziere was great! the product and tech support was outstanding!
people who cant afford the best or don't want to spend for the best will buy the crap. then they will justify their poor decision by claiming its just as good. just don't fall for the poor decision makers propaganda. BUY THE BEST AND MOVE ON TO OTHER ISSUES INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME WITH GARBAGE LIKE CSR.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:46 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Just curious, will the motor on the Meziere # WP1365 ($190) fit their 300 series pumps ($400)? Maybe a cheaper fix..........
Dave
Old 03-20-2010, 02:26 PM
RDRACINGINC
APPRENTICE

we sell 40 to 50 csr pumps a week & ship this worldwide with 0 problems, david is great with tech help at csr or if you have any problems, we stock over 450 pumps, bottom line.... they work thanks much, r d racing inc
Old 03-26-2010, 02:58 AM
fastfaster
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by richiedd
we sell 40 to 50 csr pumps a week & ship this worldwide with 0 problems, david is great with tech help at csr or if you have any problems, we stock over 450 pumps, bottom line.... they work thanks much, r d racing inc
richiedd, the dd must stand for dumb and dumber. CSR IS JUNK. THEY SUCK. they bail out on you when thier garbage fails.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:58 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by fastfaster
Originally Posted by richiedd
richiedd, the dd must stand for dumb and dumber. CSR IS JUNK. THEY SUCK. they bail out on you when thier garbage fails.
I do not see where the " dumb and dumber" is nesassary over a water pump . State your opinion and let it be. Every one saw that you dont like CSR it was on at least 3 seperate posts. Guess there are many that fall in the dumb catagory including myself. Because i have a CSR that works great and also have had a Meziere that worked great.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:27 PM
RDRACINGINC
APPRENTICE

THANKS AJK, WOW WHAT A DICK HEAD THIS GUY IS, HE HAS NO CLUE WHO WE ARE & CANT READ VERY WELL, 1 YEAR WARRANTY THERE GREAT PUMPS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -