A Nice Family in MCLeansville,N.C.-Everybody NEEDS to know!

Old 05-30-2010, 06:23 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

hey BBChevy.

Guess what? they are going to show. Rather than bump this every 6-7 days, why not just add a note to your profile signature ike:

Check out this thread on the "family"

and then a link to the original post-

Then you will be able to make it clear on every one of your posts and wont have to bump it with a "scumbags" or "douchebags" quote which doesnt really add anything new to this thread.

They will be yours on every post.

Scorp
Old 05-30-2010, 06:25 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default S C U M

Scorp,
I'm a Drag Racer,NOT a COMPUTER WHIZ?
I'm sure its REAL EASY to do when you know what or How to do it,but I donT!
I was a Machine Operator for over 22 Years,so look at it this way?If I told you Just jump in that American 850 Cable Rig and Unload the 35 RR Cars of Slabs that weigh in the 50 to 60 Ton Range and lay them out real nice,and DONT Tear anything UP!Get the PICTURE?
Later
G 8)

Hers a Easy BUMP,for the FAMILY DOUCHBAGS!!!THat would be the CAMPBELL Family
5431 MARLEY dRIVE
mc lEANSVILLE,nc 27301
TONY-336 681 2556
Anthny-336 508 1615
Andrew-336 549 1012
Feel FREE to Call the Nice FAMILY at ANYTIME,especially in the Middle of the Night!
You say they are goin to Show,HA.When????
Old 05-31-2010, 06:46 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: S C U M

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Scorp,
I'm a Drag Racer,NOT a COMPUTER WHIZ?
I'm sure its REAL EASY to do when you know what or How to do it,but I donT!
I was a Machine Operator for over 22 Years,so look at it this way?If I told you Just jump in that American 850 Cable Rig and Unload the 35 RR Cars of Slabs that weigh in the 50 to 60 Ton Range and lay them out real nice,and DONT Tear anything UP!Get the PICTURE?
Later
G 8)

Hers a Easy BUMP,for the FAMILY DOUCHBAGS!!!THat would be the CAMPBELL Family
5431 MARLEY dRIVE
mc lEANSVILLE,nc 27301
TONY-336 681 2556
Anthny-336 508 1615
Andrew-336 549 1012
Feel FREE to Call the Nice FAMILY at ANYTIME,especially in the Middle of the Night!
You say they are goin to Show,HA.When????
Click profile- Top of page.

Third from left

Big box says signature

You can add text OR

you can open your thread on this gang and at the very top of the browser also called a URL is a web address. Right click your mouse over the URL until its all shaded and then right click your mouse on copy. Then go to signature box and right click paste and you will put the URL in the signature box.

I am not a computer whiz either but I like to know how things work so I take the time to figure it out. If you are talented enough and smart enough to know the specs and tolerances on building or machining an engine, then I am pretty sure you are smart enough to figure out how to cut and paste a web address.

I tend to think you are.

Scorp
Old 06-05-2010, 06:54 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default S C U M

You WANT SCAMMERS?
Well then Heres some of the BEST!
I see they Pulled out of the Classifieds and have YET to show up Here?
But,even if they did,that WONT get my 550.00 back in Expences that I waisted Driving there and Back.
One of these Days...................?
Later
G :evil:
Old 06-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Procharge1
SHOW GUEST

Default bbchevy

you got you point across, enough already.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:01 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: bbchevy

Originally Posted by Procharge1
you got you point across, enough already.
Guess WHAT?
If I want to Post on this DAILY,IWILL!!!
If You dont like it?TO BAD!
Maybe you can Tell someone Else what to do,but that DONT Fly with ME!
Besides,Whats the WORST Case Senario?A LOCK?
Later
G :twisted:
Old 06-06-2010, 12:24 PM
Procharge1
SHOW GUEST

Default BBCHEVY

The deal fell through (if you had a deal) its gone, its over. Be a man and deal with it,Take them to court, go kick his ass, but don't keep coming on here crying. I don't know about anybody else by I am tired of your dumb ass "BUMPS" if you get something new to add, go for it, if not "STFU".
Old 06-06-2010, 12:32 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: BBCHEVY

Procharge,
Thats a good way to make friends here, of course you might be like a couple others here.........They don't need any stinkin' friends!

I can understand a man not being fond of a bump to the top. Instead of posting about it,,just don't open it and read it.
If you don't want Greg to bump it then sue him, go kick his ass or speak to a mod......just quit coming in here and crying about it. Apparently you haven't been screwed hard enough for it to ANGER you. Good luck in your anger management!

The deal fell through (if you had a deal) its gone, its over. Be a man and deal with it,Take them to court, go kick his ass, but don't keep coming on here crying. I don't know about anybody else by I am tired of your dumb ass "BUMPS" if you get something new to add, go for it, if not "STFU".
Old 06-06-2010, 12:35 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

he should keep bumping this post.. so maybe nobody else will deal with THat would be the CAMPBELL Family
5431 MARLEY dRIVE
mc lEANSVILLE,nc 27301
TONY-336 681 2556
Anthny-336 508 1615
Andrew-336 549 1012
because.... Procharge1... it needs to be bumped to WARN!!! everybody...
if you dont like it,, just deal with it,, do not click on it, when you see it bumped to the top,,or.. IN YOUR OWN WORDS<<
, but don't keep coming on here crying. I don't know about anybody else by I am tired of your dumb ass "BUMPS" if you get something new to add, go for it, if not "STFU".
Old 06-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: BBCHEVY

Last time I checked you were not a mod. If you don't like it find another forum. I have dealt with Greg(bbchevy) and he is as honest as they come,and for you to come on here as a new member and imply that he is lying and telling him to "STFU" does not sit well with me. I hope you never get screwed on here,but if you do, chances are good that these guys can help you get the crook to make it right,but not when you make posts like the one above. JMO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -