Tree Readers and Race analyzers

Old 10-24-2008, 06:01 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dparker
Any 3rd grader knows all you have to do is 00 and run the dial. But if thats so easy why isn't everyone doing it.
I'd like to see if anyone has any positive input on the subject and not bashing someone for trying to find out something alot of us might be interested in.
The only way to combat something like this is with information NOT ignorance.
Maybe I'm wrong and nobody has or will ever cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the philosophy of Obama voters.

00 and dead on happens all day at big $$ races, even happens weekly at a good bracket program. My ignorance will contiune to worry about my stuff, while you guys let what someone else does affect you or better yet get in your mind. A cheater will be caught in due time ... I could tell this guy what to look for, but do you honestly think its going to be that easy to find, I think not ..

Again still willing to keep talking on the subject ....
Old 10-25-2008, 12:11 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

aaaa
Old 10-25-2008, 12:13 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

[/quote]My ignorance will contiune to worry about my stuff, while you guys let what someone else does affect you or better yet get in your mind. A cheater will be caught in due time ... I could tell this guy what to look for, but do you honestly think its going to be that easy to find, I think not ..

Again still willing to keep talking on the subject .... [/quote]

"you guys......" What your mister winalot and with a 00 and dead on my dial and we're out there just begging for a win. How many wins have you had in the last few years. How many wallys have you won. I'll match our last four years(14 wins,2 Wallys and three track championships) against yours anyday.
"I could tell this guy what to look for, but do you honestly think its going to be that easy to find, I think not .. " Come on now your saying you know about this stuff but your the only one smart enough to talk about it, thats total BS. Your 1500 post don't impress me one bit, just that your a better racer on the forum than at the track.
Its pathetic how someone can say they know the answers to the question at hand, but their only responses are total BS.
Well MR. WINALOT still want to talk on the subject?
Old 10-25-2008, 12:16 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hammertime
[

00 and dead on happens all day at big $$ races, even happens weekly at a good bracket program. ....
I didn't know perfect runs were that common...a buddy of mine did it a few years ago and they had it in National Dragster. I thought it was a sorta rare thing to do. ops: shows what I know.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:26 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

My ignorance will contiune to worry about my stuff, while you guys let what someone else does affect you or better yet get in your mind. A cheater will be caught in due time ... I could tell this guy what to look for, but do you honestly think its going to be that easy to find, I think not ..

Again still willing to keep talking on the subject .... [/quote]

"you guys......" What your mister winalot and with a 00 and dead on my dial and we're out there just begging for a win. How many wins have you had in the last few years. How many wallys have you won. I'll match our last four years(14 wins,2 Wallys and three track championships) against yours anyday.
"I could tell this guy what to look for, but do you honestly think its going to be that easy to find, I think not .. " Come on now your saying you know about this stuff but your the only one smart enough to talk about it, thats total BS. Your 1500 post don't impress me one bit, just that your a better racer on the forum than at the track.
Its pathetic how someone can say they know the answers to the question at hand, but their only responses are total BS.
Well MR. WINALOT still want to talk on the subject?[/quote]

A tree reader could sit here and stare 90% in the face and they would have no clue what it was. Apprantley you have been worked over by someone who you think is cheating and your pissed off. I am not pissed off just think when someone gets on here saying what this guy did, bascially complaning because he got beat. Is that not what he said
and I quote

I recently got beat by a driver using the Race analyzer (Matty Box).
I also think he had a tree reader

We are drag racers and for someone to get on here and call another a cheater with out 100% knowing is crap. This guys best bet is to go to the track and tell them "hey he is cheating please look his car over" and not get on here and do it. What is he really going to do if he does find what to look for ?? Your answer nothing he is going to sit back and watch .. am I not right ??

He is also on here wanting to find out as much info on this stuff as possible, the matty box is 100% Legal during Time Trials and several do use it (not that I agree they should) but he has the link to the website thats all the info he needs. Does someone really think they dont know what a tree reader does, if he thinks the guy has one he prob knows what it does ?

Again I think he comes across as complaning about getting a whooping on the track .. and cant figure out how to win, I see it all the time local stuff.

I could sit here and type all day .. and argue with you but what would be the point of that. You seem like a decent guy (we've talked a few other times) but dont think for a second your going to impress me with your win count or what you've won because your not. I am by no means saying I am a better racer then anyone on here because I am not. I am a avg racer that has been lucky enough to have a great last 5 years and will contiune to keep racing setting up for .00X and Dead On, isnt that the name of the game ?

and I'll still be here willing to keep talking on this subject ... [/quote]
Old 10-25-2008, 02:29 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by hammertime
[

00 and dead on happens all day at big $$ races, even happens weekly at a good bracket program. ....
I didn't know perfect runs were that common...a buddy of mine did it a few years ago and they had it in National Dragster. I thought it was a sorta rare thing to do. ops: shows what I know.
Not what I said .. Never said Perfect Package.. Said .00 and Dead on, not the same as 000 and on with a 0...

Its a must to setup for this anymore, clearly not the same as it was 5-6 years ago when a 20 bulb was winning all day.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:59 AM
jmarksdragster
RACING JUNKIE

It's not uncommon to have .00x's and within thousandths of the dial, I've been racing 25 years, three track championships when I was able to race every week, and the closest I have had to perfect was my last race, .000 and dead on with a .001 over. I think the early days of those boxes they tried to be too perfect and their runs stuck out like a sore thumb. Anyone smart enough to use one now would vary his runs enough not to be suspected.
Old 10-25-2008, 05:03 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Who invented delay boxes and how long have they been around?
Old 10-25-2008, 09:46 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Cheating is cheating, and cheaters are gonna get caught sooner or later. Theres nothing wrong with knowing how to spot one. Accusing someone of cheating, and being wrong about it, is not a good place to be either. I think they call that being a poor sport. So if you're gonna call someone a cheat, be damn sure you're right before you say anything. People are naturally suspicious of each other, for instance, I dye my fuel, it drives some guys nuts. Red, blue, yellow, purple, green, it's still just methanol, am i cheating, NO, but some people wonder. It's an old gag and it aint fooling anyone who knows anything, mind games are legal, at least at my home track it is.

Am I going to worry about who's cheating,NOPE, I got better things to do with my time. I got my own car to run, my own lights to cut, to worry about what other racers are doing. Catching cheaters, does not fit my job description. I am such a poor mechanic, and so talentless a driver, that concentrating on those things leave me very little time to worry what someone else is doing, I think thats all David was saying, he certainly doesn't need me to defend him, but I don't think he was purposely trying to bash the guy.

So before you accuse someone of being a cheat, you better check how thick the ice is. Cause you just might fall through.

Earl aka suicidebomb
Old 10-25-2008, 12:17 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by suicidebomb

Am I going to worry about who's cheating,NOPE, I got better things to do with my time. I got my own car to run, my own lights to cut, to worry about what other racers are doing. Catching cheaters, does not fit my job description. I am such a poor mechanic, and so talentless a driver, that concentrating on those things leave me very little time to worry what someone else is doing, I think thats all David was saying, he certainly doesn't need me to defend him, but I don't think he was purposely trying to bash the guy.

So before you accuse someone of being a cheat, you better check how thick the ice is. Cause you just might fall through.

Earl aka suicidebomb
Earl .. you are 100% correct 8)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -