New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 01:03 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Hello new guys and welcome to RJ!!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:05 PM
iowackers
SHOW GUEST

Hey guys. I am Scott from Iowa and I am a Drive train Test lab supervisor for John Deere. I spent 6 years in the Air Force keeping watch on Iraq shortly after the 1st Gulf War working on the U-2. I worked for a Chevy dealership for 4 years after I graduated from Universal Technical Institute with a degree in Auto / Diesel. I know this may sound crazy, but I am bored with my '68 Camaro SS 350.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/13667...RO-SS-350.html

I am one of those guys that would rather plug in a laptop or use a multi meter to tune and troubleshoot a car that change jets and use a test light!! I must be posessed!! :twisted: Anyway thanks for the great site.

Scott
Old 01-18-2009, 10:28 AM
carjeff1969
SHOW GUEST

Default looking for mopars,bodies,engines,trans,ect.

i'm from north ga, we are looking for restorable mopars n other muscle cars of intrest,some trades are accepted. Soon we will have some of our cars up for sale. Send pics of what you got n price.[/i]
Old 01-19-2009, 06:47 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hello folks I am Mark been here for awhile just thought since everyone else was posting i would, so howdy to all. Shoot can't let everyone else have all the fun. :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-19-2009, 07:30 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WELL--WELCOME EVERYBODY[EXCEPT MARK :lol: :lol: :lol: ]ONLY KIDDING-I LIKE MOPARS TOO
LIVELY
Old 01-19-2009, 07:55 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Howdy doody..Mah names Dwaine, ask me again an I'll tell ya the same.
I'm a part time short bus driver..... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Old 02-01-2009, 02:42 AM
mikenpam
SHOW GUEST

Default howdy!

This is my first forum. from what I've browsed so far, theres ALOT of info to be gotten from fellow race junkies! I've already got 2 of my questions answered just by browsing!
Old 02-01-2009, 12:23 PM
standing8count
SHOW GUEST

Hey guy's,My name is Rod and I love what I have seen on this site so far.Hope to get to know some of you around here.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:09 PM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Sorry I jumped over this thread before is started replying to and with you all a few month's ago. My name is Bruce, I live in midland michigan where Dow chemical has it's world headquarters. I have worked in construction my whole life of 42 years. I am a retired ASE trained mechanic and worked in ford dealerships mostly in Florida and south carolina. I am now a chassis, headder and engine builder with a back up job doing land development and moving dirt. I worked in the local pipe welding industry on and off for over 25 years. So Hello every one
Old 02-06-2009, 04:47 AM
robsbird
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default welcome to all

congrats; you have joined a great sight in RJ. Im rob and i've been here almost 2 years. lots of info here. I own my own automotive bussiness. Im a Christian of almost 30 years and have many voluntary hours in the Church local and abroud. and have never taken any money or pay in return. drag raced in the early 70' in ss/ with a hemi dodge. about 3 years ago decided to return to the drag strip, but just as a hobby and family fun.. Rob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -