WHEELER POWER PRODUCTS.....THE GREAT AMERICAN LOOSERS

Old 12-08-2011, 09:17 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: WHEELER POWER PRODUCTS.....THE GREAT AMERICAN LOOSERS

Originally Posted by fordchevchrysler
This posting is about the success story of 1 man against WHEELER POWER PRODUCTS.
Pete and Jackie Wheeler tried to ripp me off with an engine. 5 months later i have my money back and have had WHEELERS succesfully suspended from EBAY.
Who is laughing now Wheeler.I suspect that the FBI will soon be banging on your door too.
If WHEELER is still advertising here,stay well away from them..!
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.........GOOD WILL ALWAYS CONQUER EVIL

SHAME ON YOU PETE and JACKIE WHEELER
YOU KNOW I THINK WE HEARD THIS SAME TYPE OF LAW TALK A FEW WEEKS AGO !!!!! :shock: :shock:
Old 12-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: WHEELER POWER PRODUCTS.....THE GREAT AMERICAN LOOSERS

Originally Posted by lively
Originally Posted by fordchevchrysler
This posting is about the success story of 1 man against WHEELER POWER PRODUCTS.
Pete and Jackie Wheeler tried to ripp me off with an engine. 5 months later i have my money back and have had WHEELERS succesfully suspended from EBAY.
Who is laughing now Wheeler.I suspect that the FBI will soon be banging on your door too.
If WHEELER is still advertising here,stay well away from them..!
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.........GOOD WILL ALWAYS CONQUER EVIL

SHAME ON YOU PETE and JACKIE WHEELER
YOU KNOW I THINK WE HEARD THIS SAME TYPE OF LAW TALK A FEW WEEKS AGO !!!!! :shock: :shock:
Yes we did Lively and that person didnt get very far with it either... :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-08-2011, 12:25 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I understand Rigsby i guess it was going to happen sooner or later i have been on here a long time and had never made this section .

And i was never looking to be here but thanks to Mr.Williams i made it. i just hope it didn't cause to much damage .
Old 12-08-2011, 03:15 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

NOPE--NOT WITH US !!!!! :lol: 8)
Old 12-08-2011, 04:17 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Lively i am very appreciative of all the support from you guy's.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:40 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Ron you did the best anyone could ask for! Sorry things didn't work out better,good guy in my book :wink:
Old 12-09-2011, 03:17 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Ron,

I think the respect meter definitely went up another level with the members here. You stepped up and took care of the problem.

As for the deal with Wheeler... This company has a long history in the motorsports industry. I don't recall anything negative prior to this. I know that in business it is impossible to please 100% of your customers. I think there is another side to the story, as with any deal. JMO
Old 12-09-2011, 05:19 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks wazup and swanp i do appreciate it .
There can be a lot of details not known it would be a good ideal for wheeler to get on here and tell his side like others have said .
I checked out there site also it is a big company you would think they would tell there side but maybe they just hope it all will go away kinda quick and move on.

I don't know anything about wheeler and i hate to see people run into this kind of problems but things do happen and not all are scammers . but like my vendor it was way to long.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:43 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

The last thing I want to do is deter people from posting about a problem in here. I just don't like it when someone post they were scammed when in reality they may not have been. Some people get pretty mad when you start asking for facts and proof and think we are taking up for the scammer and that's not the case.
I really wish this guy would have answered some of my questions so we could have gotten more proof of what happened on this one.

He said he had a contract. I'd like to see a copy of it so I could see exactly what was in it. There really may be a problem here. He just didn't present it very well IMO.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:47 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

and BTW, Ron, you had a problem and took care of it. THAT IS WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS.

No problem doing business with you at all. In fact that may even bring you some new business in the future!! :wink:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -