Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This forum is gonna do better now...

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This forum is gonna do better now...

[imgsrc]http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_medium/20/200960/2543472-5233946018-tumbl.png[/src]
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Blog Entries
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chris

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mytmouz's Avatar
    I sent an email on the 11th and got a reply on the 13th that they were working on it. Doesn't look like it's working out so far, lol...
    If you think nobody cares, try missing a payment...

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    really, cause i would think in just a few minutes they could clean this site out, shows how much they care, or maybe these guys have paid them......seems funny. but as you will see our posts will be covered with this crap in a few minutes where no one can read it.

Blog Entries
    This one is sticking for some reason but all the other threads are getting hammered by the minute. I have a feeling that when RJ was bought out the forum wasn't really the main focus. Then they changed the entire format of the forum and at the same time locked out the moderators who had been on here for years policing the site. Now its just mayhem, total chaos and nobody at RJ really seems to give a shit. Its a shame cause this used to be a great forum with a tight knit group of guys that would go out of the way for each other at the drop of a hat.
    The forum has been this way over a week now and no end in site, like I mentioned on a previous post its going off the rails fast!

Chris

Blog Entries
    Day 13 of the takeover and it looks like there is nobody at Racing Junk that even remotely cares. I guess the new owners see it as if it doesn't make them money than why should they give a shit?
    To all the "regulars" on here I hope someone comes in and fixes the problem soon, it seems we have become a shrinking minority over the last year or so and this attack on the forum is probably the beginning of the end to what used to be a great place to come and hangout
    Chris

Blog Entries
    Holy Scnikes I got a reply finally from RJ support!

RacingJunk Support
    4:02 PM (12 minutes ago)

to me

Thank you for the e-mail, our tech team is aware of the issue, unfortunately it is a deeper issue than just deleting the spam messages that they are working on, it is just taking some time

Thank you for contacting us at RacingJunk.com, your comments are always welcome.

Support Team
    RacingJunk.com
    World's Largest Online Motorsports Marketplace
    [email protected]
    Motorhead Media LLC, 106 Main St., North Adams MA 01247
    phone (toll free) 866-326-9227 ext 10
    fax 413-663-3615

Lets hope that maybe, just maybe there maybe some light at the end the tunnel!!
    Chris

Pretty much the same email they sent me a week ago...

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    I messaged and called RJ. An RJ person I called said it was an accident that the moderators passwords got locked out when an update was done and they have not figured out how to get back in. From my message a RJ person called me and said the site was hacked and when they can fix it all illegal ads will be taken down.

Judging from the amount of time between the mods getting locked out to the start of this crap, it should be any minute now...