Thread: scammer

scammer

Beware of Michael phone # (832)461-0131

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Can we know details?

He wanted to buy my head studs. He sends a check for more money than what I asked.he said it was for his shipper for other parts he is buying tells me to let him know as soon as I cash check.check was bogus.I found out he was probably trying to get my bank info. He never would return my calls red flag right there.he always texted.

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    He just sent me a text last night asking if I still had my motor for sale. When I replied "yes, call with any questions, he tested me back and went right into how he would send me a check and to give my address where to send check. Once I had money in hand he would notify his shipper. Several red flags. I told him he needed to call me first to speak personally. Several red flags! Who buys a motor without asking cam specs, how many passes, or just simply getting a feel for the person u r buying from. He used the number 919-808-1710. Sent him a text back and explained to him how his scam works and told him he needed to find a new scam technique because this [email protected] is getting old.

I heard from that number before too. Here is another one 412-428-0418