Thread: 632 big block Piqua OH.Real or not??

632 big block Piqua OH.Real or not??

Hi i was wondering if any 1 has brought a engine or parts of the seller from Piqua OH they have lots of ads on here and they r priced well his name is murry, i am australian buyer so 13000g is alot of money to send and not recive anything, he seems leget going by few emails that have been sent but i need to b 100% sure. Thanks Brett

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    He has been around a while and has low ball prices. He has had a couple of different locations in last few years. Never heard anything bad about him.

I can suggest another engine builder that is somewhat local to me and I have friends that have gotten engine from. Nyes Automotive in Muncie, Indiana. They sell on Racing Junk too. Just look in the Engine section. They have a good reputation and have a dyno and can send you video of your engine being built and dynod. Their 565 900+ HP engine is about $12K and they use good parts. Ask for Pat.

Hi big block mark, thanks for the feed back, i have seen Nynes engines on here and i did go to there website and yer pretty good engines to mate. i will give them a ring and talk to them about what deals they have to. Cheers