Thread: Beware of vettehead 53 add #182350710

Junior Member APPRENTICE

Angry Beware of vettehead 53 add #182350710

This guy had me drive 243 miles one way today to look at his vette. When I got to Indiana I called to let him know I was 20 min. away. I had two # he wouldn't answer either one. Still haven't heard from him. Would really like to hear this excuse. No reason for not calling no matter what it is.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    That is bad. But did you drive all that way without an address where the car was located so you could at least find it? If he declined to give you his address, what was his reason?

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    The address was a Kroger store parking lot. I guess these guys think its funny to run people all over the country on a wild goose chase. Made a positive out of it though went and checked out the Indy Top Fuel race shops. I just want to make other prospective buyers of this guy to beware.

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    Talked to him today there must have been a problem with cell phone service. Stuff happens I guess. Just out a tank of gas.
    Had to call him to find out what happened.