Watchout for Joeyracecar

Old 07-22-2014, 08:36 AM
striptease174
SHOW GUEST

Thumbs down Watchout for Joeyracecar

I purchased a Moroso water pump drive motor kit from him for 90.00 shipped to me. When it arrived I did not open it until the next morning and it was just the hardware for the kit no switch no motor. Everything was neatly packed and looked normal until I opened up the smaller box to get the motor out and it was full of bolts and spacers. I have tried contacting him by phone and also texting him and no replies. This guy is a thief he misrepresented what he sold me I paid with paypal and have notified them also. Its a shame that you cannot trust anyone like this anymore. I done what I told him I would do and he screwed me over.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:27 PM
striptease
SHOW GUEST

I have to retract what I said about Joeyracecar the guy went to summit in talmadge Ohio and sent me the electric Drive motor that was missing then sent it out 2 day express. That was a standup move by Joe and he is a man of his word!!!! Its hard to admit it but he done me right and made sure it worked out thanks Joe
Old 08-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Good to hear there are still some good people out there!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...