Fat N Furious TV Reality Show

Old 07-20-2014, 10:31 AM
futuresonics
SHOW GUEST

Thumbs up Fat N Furious TV Reality Show

Fat N Furious on Monday Night Discovery Channel Has anyone watch it yet???
Old 07-20-2014, 12:28 PM
oldblu65
APPRENTICE

Have watched it a couple times - not impressed with show ! Too much about personalities , too much drama , etc. ! Has been taken off my viewing list . Another show I grew to dislike after a few episodes was the Mopar themed show , can't remember the exact name but something to do with Junkyard Czars ? Way too much drama , way too much chest beating macho crap by the garage owner , just silly crap ! I've been a car nut all my life and don't claim to be intelligent but some of the statements made by these characters , on many of these shows , are so far off track that I question not only there experience in the field but also their intelligence in general ! These are just two shows of many on air that I could mention but one I do recommend is called Fantomworks . I hope that is the correct name ? They seem to be very knowledgeable and genuine .

Last edited by oldblu65; 07-20-2014 at 12:39 PM.
Old 07-20-2014, 01:52 PM
futuresonics
SHOW GUEST

Hi Old Blue.I do remember That Show Fantom Works..Have watch that Mopar show just once and got bored I think it was called Graveyard or something like that.I live here in Youngstown were the Show is being produce and just Trying to see what all the other Motor Heads are thinking about is it Good or Bad!I know all the Guy's in it!! and Hope Well for them! the show is supposed to be Funny & Stuipid and Stretching are Intelligents to the Limit at Times!! From right to wrong on Car Wrenching. So Thanks for your In Put.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:52 PM
hiboyjim
SHOW GUEST

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT ALL THOSE SHOWS BUT THE ONE THAT MAKES ME SICK IS {{ GAS MONKEY} that guy is stuck on himself all the jewerly he wears & always messing with his hair .my 2 cents.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:35 AM
indcontrols
APPRENTICE

Boy do I miss the SPEED channel. There was some quality stuff on there. I invested a fortune on Stacey David's GEARZ show for commercial spots. I really think that was a quality show - no honey boo-boo BS or drama, just knuckle busting, welding, etc.
I know Gearz is still on, but dropping into the recliner and dialing up the speed channel was a regular thing for me. Always someone beating on a car, some sort of racing, or an auction of cars I wish I could afford. What's better than that ?