NAYLOR RACING ENGINES...Read the story A++++

Old 03-17-2014, 07:14 AM
A69Chevelle
SHOW GUEST

Default NAYLOR RACING ENGINES...Read the story A++++

Too all Racers out there,

I had to post this about Naylor Racing Engines.

I purchased an engine from Jimmy a few months back, actually a shortblock, for this story since some of my Grudge Race buddies read this stuff we will refer to the shortblock as a 8.5to1 comp 283 ci sbc (Ha Ha Ha)

So with that being said I finally had time to finish it up and get it running. It ran great he first 34 mins (No Passes) then here came this awful noise...

I shut it off and called Jimmy on his cell phone, we talked like grown men and he told me a few things to do and get back with him and we would figure it out from there, he said he was with me on whatever it takes to make it right.

I did those things and ended up pulling it out, once it was out I found that the crank scraper was contacting one of the throws on the crankshaft. (no engine damage, added alittle more clearance/ oil change and SHAAAAZAM engine is perfect again).

He is the big deal,,,when Jimmy was looking at maybe eating the cost of what may have went wrong he manned up and said lets figure this out we can fix it. To me that's HUGE today. A man of his words and one who stands behind his product.

So, with that being said "If you need an ENGINE BIG OR SMALL call NAYLOR RACING ENGINES where you get it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jimmy... a thousand thanks goes out to you and the business man you are.
Glad I choose you guys to do business with. Everyone there is "TOP NOTCH".

That 283 is sounding mean as hell.

Thanks,
Chip from Georgia