Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You guys in the south east ready for some snow?

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You guys in the south east ready for some snow?

I saw the forecast earlier that some of you guys might get 2-3"!
    Around here thats a weekly thing but some of you folks have never seen salt road or a county plowtruck before.
    After the crappy weather we have had up here so far this year its time to spread some love :!:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    You're already spreading the love to NE La. expecting 17* to 21* the next 3 nites, and we just came off that last week, also some snow last week (didn't stick on the roads though)
    I grew up in Chgo. i could take it when i was young, not the case any more.

Zip

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Surfs up........-23 tonight with a -45 wind-chill

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE Swiley383's Avatar
    8 tonight and 4 on Tuesday night with wind chill in the - numbers. The roads here have been salty for a few weeks the first hint of snow no matter if it is cold enough to stick or not or just a few flurries.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    It was 64+*'s here today and they canceled schools in 3 counties for tomorrow and some went ahead and closed Wednesday too.
    It's suppose to start snowing around 12 tomorrow. Hope all of you guys stay warm.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    YOU ALL CAN KEEP YOUR FREEKIN' LOVE !
    i'M READY FOR RACIN' WEATHER !!
    yes I've got cabin FEEEEEVER !!
    :lol: 8) :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :P ops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :twisted: :?: :?: :arrow: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: 8) 8) 8)
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    -5° this morning but at least the wind has finally died down.
    Sunday night about 9pm when this front rolled through the local weather station recorded 58mph sustained winds! It made the wind chill -32°
    :shock:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit
    It was 64+*'s here today and they canceled schools in 3 counties for tomorrow and some went ahead and closed Wednesday too.
    It's suppose to start snowing around 12 tomorrow. Hope all of you guys stay warm.
    I know Rabbit we reached 66 yesterday. I was chopping kinling in a SS shirt.

Getting cloudy now they saying should start about 2pm.. My 8 year old is Jacked. I have to say I'm ok with it. There are some people mostly kids that has never seen snow here in their home state. Our SCDPT is not equipped like the guys up north. I mean they have snow equipment just not a lot of it.
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by bjuice
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit
    I know Rabbit we reached 66 yesterday. I was chopping kinling in a SS shirt.

Getting cloudy now they saying should start about 2pm.. My 8 year old is Jacked. I have to say I'm ok with it. There are some people mostly kids that has never seen snow here in their home state. Our SCDPT is not equipped like the guys up north. I mean they have snow equipment just not a lot of it.
    BJ i remember when i got talked into moving to Anderson in 1967 by my Cousin, he said get away from the snow, Ya well it snowed 5" that first winter i was there.
    But today i'm feeling the love from up north, It's up to 23* now and still snowing we have about 2" and the roads are solid ice, the only salt we have is in the kitchen cabinets for cooking. It's supposed to go down to 16* tonite. Winds are 15/20 MPH.

Zip.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    I REALLLLLLLLY shouldn't be bichin' ...We've actually had it VERY easy here compared to the rest of the Nation. Just sustained cold due to inversion, no snow or bad ice issues. I'm just being a whiner . ops: ops: ops: ops:
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898