Corporate Greed

Old 11-28-2013, 06:49 AM
shybx1969
MASTER BUILDER

Default Corporate Greed

All you guys and gals that r spending thanxgiving with your family...Dont take it for granted...My wife and 2 kids all work at the same place, and are working 8-10 hr day today :roll: .Dont have to say ware they work..doesnt matter, but i bet the greedy sobs that run the company are home with thier families..take me back 40 yrs when mom cooked dinner and thier was no question as to if you were workin or not. anyhoo ive vented..have a happy thankgiving.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:38 AM
andamo
MASTER BUILDER

I feel bad for you sir along with your family having to work on one of our countries most traditional holidays, Thanksgiving. In my working past, because of the nature of my work, I had to work many Thanksgiving days on different schedules. But at least it was considered a holiday and I got holiday pay unlike many of the folks that had to work yesterday. The only way we can stop this from happeneing in the future is not to go out and shop on this day, but I don't ever see this happening. And stop going to the places that were open yesterday. Write letters and e-mail the corporate offices expressing your displeasure over this. Do it civily and don't threaten.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:48 AM
shybx1969
MASTER BUILDER

Well my wife says do what we gotta do to survive... Im not trying to whine,but i think thanxgiving/xmas should b the 2 days per year that people shounldnt, unless of coarse you wrk inna hosp/nursing home....Only thing im afraid of is now xmas is the last one...and believe me thier talking about it .....you know the bottom line. :roll: