Wanted info on enclosed trailers

Old 11-26-2013, 04:07 PM
fatblock01
SHOW GUEST

Default Wanted info on enclosed trailers

Looking to buy 8.5x24 enclosed trailer, have priced haulmark and United trailers and are a little out of my budget for new ones.
Have prices for Pro-Line, loaded is $8,400, has anyone ever seen or used a Pro-Line Trailer? need trailer that has escape door and would like cabinets, please let me know your thoughts, thanks
Old 11-26-2013, 04:31 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Not sure what you are hauling. But most escape doors aren't usable do to the fact they are too high and usually too far forward for most racecars. Do some measuring before you spend the money for the escape door.
Old 11-29-2013, 04:19 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

24' is probably the most popular size trailer out there. You shouldn't have any problems finding a good used trailer cheap. I bought an old Haulmark a few years ago for $3000.00.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:55 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

proline sells several different brands from what Ive seen, normally their own brand is a team spirit. I went to the factory and looked at them. I went to just about every manufacture in northern Indiana area a few years ago when I purchased mine, amazes me how cheap some brands are put together.