Saturday posts...

Old 10-12-2013, 09:45 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Saturday posts...

looks like a busy weekend folks, no posts for saturday, so I will start Sunday off, lol...
Old 10-13-2013, 05:16 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

It was a busy Saturday for me, the leafs are falling and if I don't keep up with them they will get a couple of feet deep! I did yard work almost all day then headed out to the last cruise night of the year.
Cooking some breakfast here shortly then getting ready to go watch one of my employees get married this afternoon. She is like a daughter to me and its gonna be a beautiful wedding.
Its a gorgeous day so I am going to take the Trans Am, not a whole lot of driving days left.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-13-2013, 06:05 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Busy indeed we have some friends in town that we have not seen since our wedding 4 1/2 years ago they live in New Jersey and have not been able to come down since. I also became a uncle again on Friday my brother and his wife had a baby girl she is tiny 4lbs 4ozs but she is healthy.
Old 10-13-2013, 05:27 PM
csx8506
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Sat posts

I replaced all wheel bearings, seals, and brake drum assemblies on my tandem axle enclosed trailer that I bought used this past spring. The etrailer reviews said that they did the job in only a couple of hours or one afternoon. They didn't say, but they must not have been 62 yrs old!!! Took me two 6 hour days!!!!!!! And my back, well, we won't talk about that part!!!!!! Or my knees!!!!! dgh
Old 10-14-2013, 04:19 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

^^^^^ I know what you mean...........