"Trick Chassis"--Super Good Guys to deal with--Now

Old 09-27-2013, 09:20 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default "Trick Chassis"--Super Good Guys to deal with--Now

As a customer of Trick Chassis out of Beloit, Wis., I'd like to make all potential customers aware that despite very bad dealings and poor customer care in the past--that's exactly where that type of service will remain when dealing with Trick Chassis!! IN THE PAST!! The original backbone of Trick Chassis is now in charge of all operations himself. It's unfortunate when one person can tarnish a good company with their bad dealings. This is not about bashing anyone however. This is simply to inform people that I've now dealt with Trick Chassis myself, and would personally recommend them for any type of work or services they can offer up for your race/street/performance car. They build a number of different components and offer up everything from backhalves to complete builds. Call Alex--I did. He's very eager and ready to help anyone in any way he can. Happy Customer/ R. Fuller
Old 09-28-2013, 05:37 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Great to hear they had a turn around and realized the most important thing in business, satisfied customers!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-29-2013, 06:25 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

If I were out here trying to make my living off peoples hobbies ( expensive Hobby ) I would be bending over backwards to get it right....maybe this guy has realized this..GREAT to hear !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-31-2013, 12:05 PM
buckshot
SHOW GUEST

Default trick chassis

I too am a customer of Trick Chassis. I live here, and Alex built a 9 inch for my Camaro. Not only a nice guy, but Quality items. Very knowledgeable and helpful. He will be getting more business from me. Bill.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:50 PM
speedrebel
SHOW GUEST

Default F body rear 9"

Alex is good to deal with,great product Larry in Kentucky :lol: