TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default In - effing - CREDIBLE !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=taH-CWx0nI8
Old 09-15-2013, 09:43 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

A PATRIOT BIKER'S FIRST-HAND ACCOUNT OF THE RIDE TO DC
Ray Gotty left this in a comment on this page, we thought it worth sharing with all of you. It had me cheering! What an inspiring summary of his view of the ride.

~~~
I left New Jersey on 9/10/13 to break up ride, had to meet new bro's from Sewel area at 5:30 AM. There was 6 of us. We took back roads to Del Mem Bridge. As we got closer to Fort Washington HD the number of bikes grew, the adrenalin started pumping.

When we got to Fort Washington....Damn what a sight. Bikes, Thousands, what a sight. The trip to Washington was amazing.

People on bridges, along the road, fire engines with ladders raised with OLD GLORY hanging, law enforcement giving thumbs up, still makes my hair raise.

Yes we saw you and you saw us.

I SALUTE all that where here.

Of course, Washington and the media ignored us, what did you expect. We are the PATRIOTS especially those who rode, Law Enforcement, Fire Departments, ex Military.

You have my Respect.

They are not the lowly biker as some may perceive, they are the ones who protect you and I everyday.

We are Main Stream AMERICA, We are Awake, We are Strong, We are ONE!

You can IGNORE us Washington and main stream media. But guess again. The Lion is awake and getting STRONGER.

No longer will we be SILENT. Next year I hope we not only see twice as many bikes, but the American Truckers with their rigs, for those with cars and buses for those who do not ride, all those who believe in what this country was built on: THE CONSTITUTION of THE UNITED STATES.

This is AMERICA Land of the Free Home of The Brave.

9/11/14 -- LETS RIDE!

~~THANKS FOR RIDING, RAY GOTTEY~~
[/url]
Old 09-15-2013, 07:01 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Obama's people, including CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, and yes, even Fox news, don't want you to understand the enormity of what has taken place in Washington, DC.

More big solid Americans swarmed the little movie set we call The Capitol than the number there are of our active duty military overseas who are actually carrying rifles and stationed in combat zones.

A huge ARMY of Americans, patriotic, proud of this country, many of them TRAINED SOLDIERS, MARINES, AIR FORCE and NAVY , literally SWARMED the nations capitol, took it over, The DC police, who always undercount demonstrators to de-emphasize the demonstration, says the number of bikers at the 9/11 rally was 1.2 million; other counts all place the number closer to 1.5 million.

An army a million and a half strong invaded the foreign-held city, and immobilized it's occupants; obviously the occupants, all of them, would like very much for you who's taxes give them their power, to NOT NOTICE.

DID YOU NOTICE???????????

The sheer numbers of bikers that responded to this national Call Of Duty literally boggles the mind; Los Angeles, my old stomping grounds, proved to be a great point in case.

A Column stretching 55 miles long rode out of Los Angeles California, just let that sink in for a while… That is a column of Bikers that stretches beyond horizon to horizon. That is a column, that even traveling at 60 miles per hour, would have taken more than an hour to pass any given point. That was JUST the bikers from Los Angeles California.

Neither Islam, nor any other foreign power, can stand against the will of the American Patriot.

Never forget that, never let ANYONE trick you into thinking we can't reject FORCEFULLY as many armed foreigners as want to take their shot at us.

This country is the best, it has been the best for a very long time, and it's going to remain the best.

It's the best country because we are a strong, well-armed, self-sufficient people who will swamp any efforts to attack us with our own brand of sheer unmitigated stubborn orneryness and a determination that NEVER quits.

God has truly blessed The United States Of America.

Do well, be well.

< Sarge.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:01 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Love the video & the patriotism!! I noticed Hank Williams did a remake of the old song Country Boy Can Survive.... pretty cool. I would have loved to be there.... empowered.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:01 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Hank redid that song after 911 he sang it a the benefit concert in Nashville shortly after the 911 attacks.