Thoughts on Syria

Old 09-04-2013, 04:14 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Thoughts on Syria

Well, what are your thoughts, guys? I find it odd the President says we will let Congress vote, but if they vote No, he might do it anyway.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

He was dead set on getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan now he wants to start somthing else. How about finishing what we are already into and close our boarders before that BS hits American soil. Keeping our country free from terrorist should take priority.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:27 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Stay the hell out! By trying to be the world police we are making ourselves the worlds enemy. Not to mention we can't take care of our own business, much less help other countries.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

X2 it's time we take care of America for a change we need to fix our own problems lets start with the boarders and the gang problems. I am tired of hearing about good people getting robed, raped, and killed while at there own home, going to the store or walking down the street and ect.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:33 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Its the way these people live over there. Same thing happened to Sadam Hussein. All you heard was weapons of MASS destruction..No WMD has ever been found.

Leave them alone..its how they are and how the choose to live and be led for many years..stop trying to make them USA and let them be !!!!!!!

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-05-2013, 05:53 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

no - NO and HELL NO !!!!!!!!

Even our military members are saying "HELL NO I WON'T GO !!!"
Old 09-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I think it's sad that he gassed his people, however we have our own problems.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:20 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I think it's sad that he gassed his people, however we have our own problems.
Yeah, me too. It is really wrong... agreed that we should stay out though.

I think O-Blow-Hard has got himself boxed in to a corner however. Damned if he does/doesn't act on this becasue of his "Red Lines" & cheap talk. It appears no other leaders in other countries respect him or think he will enforce these Red Line threats.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
no - NO and HELL NO !!!!!!!!

Even our military members are saying "HELL NO I WON'T GO !!!"
I am sort of surprised you feel this way. You are obviously very conservative in your views, and typically conservative republicans are all for " Doing what's right" so to speak...such as the stopping Iraq from using WMD etc. my father is VERY conservative and he was all for " stopping Sadam and his WMD" and he is all for the thing with SYRIA because he thinks it is our moral duty.

Please don't take this post as being antagonistic because it certainly wasn't meant to be.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I will wait to hear DD's thoughts... he is pretty knowledgeable about these things. I might guess he is concerned about the collateral damage it could cause with our allies & enemies. It certainly seems like this could spiral into a far bigger issue (including WW3 as an extreme example).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -