Thread: Friggen Ebay!!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Friggen Ebay!!!

Getting calls now from Ebay motor reps telling me they are going to get me all the money if I list my car with them. They are now trolling RJ and calling on the ads. Had a guy call today so he started his speech and I hung up. Called back to him and told him my cell dropped the call. He started into it. This time a little farther in and I hung up. Called back and told him dropped call. Let him get into it a little more and hung up. Waited a while and called back. You could hear the tone in his voice. I let him give me his speech all the way thru and then asked why I would waste my money on a guy that didn't even know what the car that he wanted to advertise. He asked why I bothered to call back. I told him if you waste my time, I am going to waste yours. He hung up.
    Thank you to all our sponsors:

Racetech Race Cars
    V's House of Horse Power
    Intensity Race Products
    Vickers Transmissions
    Abruzzi Converters
    J&J Engine Diapers

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE oldandtired's Avatar
    Dave
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/343797
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I get them all the time too .... I love when they tell me they can get more then I have it advertised for lol

Sorry I didnt get to chat with ya Saturday Pink, Dion said you had already left when I seen him.
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I get solicitation calls all day at work, my favorite thing to do is let them introduce themselves and start their speech. I interupt them and ask if they can hold on a minute. Instead of hold I hit the mute button so they cant hear me but I can hear them, then I turn on the speakerphone and just listen. The longest I have ever had a guy sit and wait was about 15 minutes. They start cussing and bitching after a while before they hang up, its pretty funny! :twisted:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Awsome, kool :-D