stay away from user name "sixty6"

Old 07-08-2013, 09:29 AM
momakonda
SHOW GUEST

Default stay away from user name "sixty6"

this person is an ass. he posted a lenco st1200 for sale . I called and said I will buy it. he said I will ship it to you and said to anybody else who is calling on it that it was sold. a day goes by and he texted me and said that he sold it to some one local. he didn't want to deal with the hassel of shipping it. I was floored and pissed off. this is not how you do business.

his name is Shannon from texas.972-522-8812.

please let him know what a jerk he really is
thx
Old 07-22-2013, 04:44 AM
Boricua1
SHOW GUEST

Whatch out for JRBLAZER he will give you false information on the cars that he is saling.he isn't and honest person. He sold me a 1939 chevy. He said that it was conplely solid car, no rusted panels. I paid him for a solid car. I drove to Texas from Los Angeles ca. This was a 25hrs drive each way. Ones at home and going over the car after 50hrs on the road and 1, 500 spent to go pick the car up. I got around to inspecting the and going over the car. To me it was a big desapointment. The car had some rusted throug panels. Jrblazer from Lexington Texas isn't a trustworty person be on your gard when buying anything from him.