Old 07-04-2013, 12:17 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default ZER'O comparison......

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson...-george-w-bush
Old 07-05-2013, 09:32 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

As far as a person / people with class George Bush and the Bush family are in an entirely different league than O and his family.
Bush wanted to do what's right for the love of his country and country men and women. O is in this all for what he can benefit and push his personal agenda.

I'll be so glad when he is out of office. Until then we are a joke to the world and every day has the chance for bad decision one after another.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:37 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
As far as a person / people with class George Bush and the Bush family are in an entirely different league than O and his family.
Bush wanted to do what's right for the love of his country and country men and women. O is in this all for what he can benefit and push his personal agenda.

I'll be so glad when he is out of office. Until then we are a joke to the world and every day has the chance for bad decision one after another.
I am a registered republican and voted that way a number of years. we coming down the back stretch with Obama but let me say the GOP better get their head out of their a$$ this next time around or we headed down the same path. I try not to comment on politics or religion too much on here but I will say WAKE UP GOP AND GIVE US A LEADER THAT CAN WIN THIS THING...WHILE I'M ON A HIGH NOTE LET ME SAY FELLOW REPUBLICANS STOP THE BITCHING AND GET OFF YOUR A$$ AND VOTE THIS NEXT TIME OUT....just so all of you know several million republicans that voted in the McCain /Palin bid failed to show at the polls for Romney...Time to PUT UP OR SHUT UP !!!!!

None of this meant personsally toward you Rabbit. I'm just tired of hearing the same old Chit the last 5+ years...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-05-2013, 06:25 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by TheRabbit

I am a registered republican and voted that way a number of years. we coming down the back stretch with Obama but let me say the GOP better get their head out of their a$$ this next time around or we headed down the same path. I try not to comment on politics or religion too much on here but I will say WAKE UP GOP AND GIVE US A LEADER THAT CAN WIN THIS THING...WHILE I'M ON A HIGH NOTE LET ME SAY FELLOW REPUBLICANS STOP THE BITCHING AND GET OFF YOUR A$$ AND VOTE THIS NEXT TIME OUT....just so all of you know several million republicans that voted in the McCain /Palin bid failed to show at the polls for Romney...Time to PUT UP OR SHUT UP !!!!!

None of this meant personsally toward you Rabbit. I'm just tired of hearing the same old Chit the last 5+ years...

I agree 100% with you BJ. I use to never post political stuff. Matter of fact I've never voted in a Presidential election until the last one.
It's gotten to the point I really don't like the current administration, anything they have done or plan to do and I'm afraid of what's next!!