ADULTS ONLY - Which stage are YOU in ?!

Old 06-20-2013, 07:29 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default ADULTS ONLY - Which stage are YOU in ?!

S_x Stages in a relationship

The 1st kind of s_x is called .. Smurf S_x. This kind of s_x happens when you first meet someone and you both have s_x until you are blue in the face.
The 2nd kind of s_x is called .. Kitchen S_x. This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you are so needy you will have s_x anywhere, even in the kitchen.
The 3rd kind of s_x is called ... Bedroom S_x. This is when you have been with your partner for along time. Your s_x has gotten routine and you usually have s_x only in your bedroom.
The 4th kind of s_x is called ... Hallway S_x. This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say ... 'F_ck You.'
The 5th kind of s_x is called ... Religious S_x. Which means you get Nun in the morning, Nun in the afternoon and Nun at night. (Very Popular)
The 6th kind is called ... Courtroom S_x. This is when you cannot stand your wife/husband any more. She/he takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.
And last but not least ..
The 7th kind of s_x is called ... Social Security S_x. You get a little each month but not enough to enjoy yourself.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO TELL ME WHAT STAGE YOU ARE IN….I have enough problems of my own !!!
Old 06-21-2013, 04:47 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-21-2013, 02:31 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Laundry Stage..........Small load. I will do it by hand!