speechless.......

Old 06-19-2013, 09:22 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default speechless.......

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...stion-2333671/

I'm telling ya, gang, they are nudge - nudge- nudging......The 'delete' key needs to be clicked on a whole bunch of these scumbags.....
Old 06-20-2013, 06:21 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

if that were to hasppen the jails and prisons are going to fill up fast. wanna quess were ill be!
Old 06-20-2013, 07:49 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

I hate to be nasty, but that fat assed radical bitch makes O'Bozo look like a poster boy for president, and if the country elects her or for that matter, if the Democrats allow her to even be nominated, it's time . . .
Old 06-21-2013, 05:51 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

now yall know why bill was getting head in the office. how would you like to have that bitch get ahold of you tally wacker...lol not me ....
Old 06-21-2013, 04:15 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

She needs to be accountable for unanswered issues like Benghazi. She & O'Blowhard are banking on the short attention span of our voters. Basically, they make horrible choices (or do nothing) & bank on everyone forgetting about it.... while we sit back & enjoy technology & the push of a button for all of our answers.... forgetting about what happened yesterday. Sad.... WE SHOULD NEVER NEGOTIATE W/ TERRORISTS. Our time operating so haphazardly will be our demise... or our children's demise.

I laugh at the silly Eco-Geeks & Tree-Huggers who think we actually have time to conserve our environment.... like we will all be around that long.... what a joke. "Nuclear energy plans" in other countries will kill everyone long before we worry about the Ozone layer & global warming.... BOOM!!!! There are no consequences when everyone is dead... no more foreign policy or talks w/ NATO... I will be cruizin' on a long road with sunshine & palm trees in a place that knows no Shariah Law or Muslim's who don't use toilet paper... the promise land looks better & better to me each day.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

You know that was 2011 ....
Old 06-24-2013, 07:17 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scooterz
She needs to be accountable for unanswered issues like Benghazi. She & O'Blowhard are banking on the short attention span of our voters. Basically, they make horrible choices (or do nothing) & bank on everyone forgetting about it.... while we sit back & enjoy technology & the push of a button for all of our answers.... forgetting about what happened yesterday. Sad.... WE SHOULD NEVER NEGOTIATE W/ TERRORISTS. Our time operating so haphazardly will be our demise... or our children's demise.

I laugh at the silly Eco-Geeks & Tree-Huggers who think we actually have time to conserve our environment.... like we will all be around that long.... what a joke. "Nuclear energy plans" in other countries will kill everyone long before we worry about the Ozone layer & global warming.... BOOM!!!! There are no consequences when everyone is dead... no more foreign policy or talks w/ NATO... I will be cruizin' on a long road with sunshine & palm trees in a place that knows no Shariah Law or Muslim's who don't use toilet paper... the promise land looks better & better to me each day.
There is no one in D.C. or even our State Capitals that are "Accountable" for anything. That ship has sailed many years ago. It's one of the advantages of the partisanship practiced daily for the consumption of the public and the voters specifically. The differences between the Progressive and Conservative politician is all Bullsh*t with a capital BULLSH*T! 99% of the legislators in government are there for the power and money, and the other 1% is still learning how to garner that power and money . . .

If that weren't the case, there would be simpler law and it would get done when it is needed to be done, not two weeks before election day . . .
Old 06-25-2013, 09:00 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Depressing... its like every time you watch a movie, you know the end before it happens... you hope the next movie will be better... but it sucks & the ending is bad. :roll: :roll:

How about that new immigration bill boys??? That is a fabulous piece of crap. Employers can enjoy paying 5K MORE to hire a legal US citizen.... while it is 5K less to hire an illegal immigrant... common sense is WAYYYYYY too much ask these days.

We are just begging for more pain.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:42 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

I know this is wrong but im getting to were I hate all minorities. I know in my heart that its wrong. but when I see a Mexican around here I can feel the hair on the back of my neck start to rise.i was in a small country store the othwer day .nobody was with me and I asked a group of about 5 Mexicans if they had their green cards. 2 took off runnin to their car and left pronto. I don't know till this day why I said it, felt bad after I did it.but as I look around me I see all the bad crap and I just get kinda mean. aint gonna hurt anyone but I just cant seem to keep my mouth shut....
Old 06-26-2013, 06:19 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
I know this is wrong but im getting to were I hate all minorities. I know in my heart that its wrong. but when I see a Mexican around here I can feel the hair on the back of my neck start to rise.i was in a small country store the othwer day .nobody was with me and I asked a group of about 5 Mexicans if they had their green cards. 2 took off runnin to their car and left pronto. I don't know till this day why I said it, felt bad after I did it.but as I look around me I see all the bad crap and I just get kinda mean. aint gonna hurt anyone but I just cant seem to keep my mouth shut....
Outlaw, I know how you feel. It's the actions of a few that stick in our minds and cause us to react in an unchristian way. I have friends of all cultures and when I see "them - I think a friend", but when I see one of their same nationally, I lean the wrong way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -