Old 06-14-2013, 07:17 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Anyone getting a PM like this ?

I don't think it's legit.....note the subject

To: TheYellaBrick
Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Subject: me, me , me,me

I need them buddy!@!!!!!! if ya still have them...ive not played this but I got a idea how it works wanta tell me...I read it wahile back but with my brain drain I cant for the life of me remember..
Old 06-15-2013, 04:55 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

god im so ashamed.. lol that was from me but I didn't think I really sent it. I typed all that in and then read it and laughed my butt of because it didn't make a damn bit of since to me..i was talkin about them there valve covers you had up here somewhere and im not even sure I really read it. I will tell you this.i got up in the morning hurtin so bad I was really crying and boys I can take some pain. so I took my pain pills. well enough to kill a horse so im glad im not a horse. anyway I think I got what them boys call HIGH. I did quit hurtin bad but then I also had to stop for awhile and try to fiqure out what all I said and did. like drinkin a lot without the hangover.lol so yes im quilty as charged.
Old 06-16-2013, 07:22 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Well Outlaw, at least ya had the 'sense' to laugh about it ! Sorry ya gotta take all those meds just to function, Brother. I'll laugh with ya but only in a respectful way. PM answered !