street outlaws show?

Old 06-11-2013, 07:49 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Default street outlaws show?

anybody watch the new show on discovery "street outlaws"? if ya did just wondering what ya thought about it :?

so far i kinda like it and think it will get even better.... not to sure about them boyz having the fastest street cars in the states though..... lol
Old 06-11-2013, 09:51 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

I saw part of it. I think it will be a good show lots of big $$$$$ cars i did not see any sleepers the farm truck made too much noise to be a true sleeper.Most of those cars were 8 sec cars I would guess.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:10 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Swiley383
I saw part of it. I think it will be a good show lots of big $$$$$ cars i did not see any sleepers the farm truck made too much noise to be a true sleeper.Most of those cars were 8 sec cars I would guess.
thats what i was thinking too... kinda hard to tell cause all the seem to do is spin the damn tires for 200 ft.... lol i think chuck done shit his pants when they rolled up with the fake cop car....lmao
Old 06-11-2013, 03:23 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

"flip" died last week ... they said he committed suicide and rolled his car or some shit like that
Old 06-12-2013, 07:26 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

it looked like they trailered to the street races, so are they just race cars that race on the street, or ?? cars that they trailer to a street race and just call them street cars, and fasted in the states, ?? hum I have seen some very fast street cars out east. that they truly do drive on the streets,
Old 06-13-2013, 05:37 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I saw the whole show, but i wasn't too impressed, because of the danger involved. Most of the cars had no safty equipment at all IE: roll cages. I saw some trailered cars, but in reality i don't think they are 8 sec. cars at a track, and like Bigray said put a real race car up against them and they would be skunked in most cases.
But it's just a TV show and it will probably go over pretty big due to the like of knowledge of most of the viewing public.

JMO

Zip.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:32 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

My question is everything they are doing is REALLY illegal and yet they are filming it, using real names and showing businesses with ties to all the illegal actions. Could this not be used against them legally by law enforcement :?: :shock:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-13-2013, 07:54 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Harbone
My question is everything they are doing is REALLY illegal and yet they are filming it, using real names and showing businesses with ties to all the illegal actions. Could this not be used against them legally by law enforcement :?: :shock:
i would think it would cause it doesnt matter if its the cops dash board cam or the tv camera ..... your caught on tape :wink:
Old 06-13-2013, 10:19 AM
andamo
MASTER BUILDER

It's kind of ironic to see this sort of reality based program showing street racing, yet having the news media screaming about illegal street racing. Something is very wrong about having this type of program on TV. I suppose showing gang members selling dope and killing other people isn't too far off for the mentally challenged people that present this type of programming and the equally challenged viewers.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

I thought the same thing about the cams filming moonshiners.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -