Trying to find USMTS driver that sold junk engine block

Old 06-05-2013, 06:59 PM
csmck4
SHOW GUEST

Default Trying to find USMTS driver that sold junk engine block

Met guy at Kansas Speedway last October to buy Dart Little M block and Scat rods. The block was cracked and due to a backup at the machine shop it wasnt found untill this spring and all my messages have been cleaned up. I called him once and he said he never knew it was broke. It was half ass fixed and since then he has changed phone numbers. Wish I had a name so this wouldnt happen to anyone else. If anyone can help maybe try and track this guy down or help find a name please message me
Old 06-13-2013, 06:38 PM
csmck4
SHOW GUEST

the number i had for the guy is 316-409-1801. not sure if same number still or not just be careful dealing with anyone with this number
Old 06-13-2013, 07:17 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by csmck4
the number i had for the guy is 316-409-1801. not sure if same number still or not just be careful dealing with anyone with this number
That number is for Competitive Automotive from Wichita KS. Looks like he's had a lot of stuff for sale on the internet. If that's him he shouldn't be hard to find.