Davd Cox

Old 05-20-2013, 10:03 AM
trampustait
SHOW GUEST

Default Davd Cox

Just putting a warning out there. I posted an ad for my sons jr. dragster. I received an email concerning the car. The guy said he wanted to buy it for his "dad" in the United Kingdom. He even wanted to pay me 300.00 on top of asking price to delete the ad and assure him that it was his. He just needed our paypal information so he could send the funds then he'd send his agent down to pick up the car so he also needed our address. He couldn't come pick it up for himself because he's in the Navy. So I emailed him back and asked for his cell phone number so I could speak with him concerning the transaction. His response was "due to the nature of my work, phone call making and visiting of website are restricted but I squeezed out time to reply to your email." So then I ask him just out of curiosity why would you be buying a jr dragster for you dad being as they are designed for children 8-16 years old. And get this here is his response "Ok for a dwarf dad.....just want it as surprise. He said his name is David Cox and the email address he's using is [email protected] So please beware. :evil:
Old 05-20-2013, 09:46 PM
andrewaust
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default new class

Could be that they are starting a new class of racing in the UK :lol: :lol: :?:
Old 05-24-2013, 09:58 AM
hammett06
SHOW GUEST

This guy wants you to sent money to David Nova which is porbably the same person just another name involved with this scam