beware of Andy Jensen racing engines

Old 05-20-2013, 06:52 AM
nova514bbc
APPRENTICE

Default beware of Andy Jensen racing engines

I bought a SBC rotating from him he said it was good to go when I got it the thrust was cracked bad and wasn't a big deal to me so I sent it to be welded up and I got a call sayingthe crank was broke bad in the radius on #1 and #3 rod journal so iI sent the rods back to Mgp to have them checked out they said the rods had to be at least 15 years old and were scrap the pistons had visual cracks in them and when I called Andy all he could say was resell them to somebody else and get your money back!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF I'm not selling junk!!!! He wouldn't refund my money
Old 05-20-2013, 08:47 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry to hear that.
Did you but it from an RJ ad? If so whats his user name on RJ?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-21-2013, 06:40 PM
nova514bbc
APPRENTICE

Yeah I got it off racingjunk but can't find his username but his web site is jensensenginetech.com its BS that some of us are trying to get people like this off the site and here is a well know engine builter telling me to resell his junk that he sold to me to get my money back rather than admitting he made a mistake and refunding my money what a joke!
Old 05-23-2013, 06:07 PM
NITROMADNESS
SHOW GUEST

Default JENSEN

YOU WILL FIND THAT HE WANTS EVER THING FOR FREE BECAUSE HE THINKS HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVER WENT DOWN A DRAG STRIP. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME OR THE LAST IF PEOPLE CONTINUE TO CALL HIM. SUGGESTION
HE SOLD THE ITEMS FROM A ONLINE AD THAT IS INTERSTATE FRAUD.
FILE A LAW SUIT AND CALL THE FBI FILE A CLAIM OF FALSE ADVERTISING
ONLINE. ASK FOR HIM TO BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED FELONY.

HE CALLED ME TO BUY A PART AND STATED HE WAS JENSEN AND HE DOESNOT PAY FOR PARTS. HE COMPLAINED ABOUT HIS FINANCES
TO RUN HIS NEW CAR. WHO CARES I DIDNT. THEN HE HAD SOME CALL
TRYING BUY IT BUT THE TELEPHONE PREFIX WAS THE SAME.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:00 PM
nova514bbc
APPRENTICE

Going to talk to my attorney on Tuesday see what they have to say about it....I love getting back from Afghanistan and having to deal with scumbags like this
Old 07-11-2017, 08:40 AM
kmtw
SHOW GUEST

Default bs

Originally Posted by nova514bbc View Post
I bought a SBC rotating from him he said it was good to go when I got it the thrust was cracked bad and wasn't a big deal to me so I sent it to be welded up and I got a call sayingthe crank was broke bad in the radius on #1 and #3 rod journal so iI sent the rods back to Mgp to have them checked out they said the rods had to be at least 15 years old and were scrap the pistons had visual cracks in them and when I called Andy all he could say was resell them to somebody else and get your money back!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF I'm not selling junk!!!! He wouldn't refund my money
this is a crock of sheet, cuz that shop shot peens and magnafluxes all core parts first, before investing any machine work time/money in it. I've personally run at least a dozen blocks through that shop and they are amongst the best in the entire state of Pa. if not the best #1, period. the guy runs a 6 second car in the 1/4 mile and has been building engines for decades- for top racers, the Pocono racing school, circle track, etc. there's no way a cracked block, cracked crank would get through that shop. #2, so what if the rods are 15 years old, that shop can peen-mag-resize-bush any rod, even if it's 100 years old- no difference. cast and forged rods don't spoil with age. your flame thread here is considered LIBEL, and if anything that shop can sue YOU in court- and they have the money to do it too. so STFUA and stop lying, all of his customers know better- anything that would ever slip past them, they'd make good for 100%. if this was your stuff, how did crank, rods, block all get cracked in the first place ? no one with an ounce of engine knowledge would believe a word of this- what was it, a Yugo engine ? hahaha
Old 07-11-2017, 08:45 AM
kmtw
SHOW GUEST

Default bs

Originally Posted by nova514bbc View Post
this is a crock of sheet, cuz that shop shot peens and magnafluxes all core parts first, before investing any machine work time/money in it. I've personally run at least a dozen blocks through that shop and they are amongst the best in the entire state of Pa. if not the best #1, period. the guy runs a 6 second car in the 1/4 mile and has been building engines for decades- for top racers, the Pocono racing school, circle track, etc. there's no way a cracked block, cracked crank would get through that shop. #2, so what if the rods are 15 years old, that shop can peen-mag-resize-bush any rod, even if it's 100 years old- no difference. cast and forged rods don't spoil with age. your flame thread here is considered LIBEL, and if anything that shop can sue YOU in court- and they have the money to do it too. so STFUA and stop lying, all of his customers know better- anything that would ever slip past them, they'd make good for 100%. if this was your stuff, how did crank, rods, block all get cracked in the first place ? no one with an ounce of engine knowledge would believe a word of this- what was it, a Yugo engine ? hahaha
you need to change your status from "apprentice" to "boolschitter"
Old 07-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

What is with all these old posts being dug up lately??

As close to "Normal" as I can get...