Simple Search

Old 05-18-2013, 04:33 AM
sittingbull53
SHOW GUEST

Default Simple Search

I joined because I couldn't find what I was looking for just visiting this site. So Far; I think this site is gonna get me in a SCHITT load of trouble! Meaning; I want to quit smoking, drinking and cutting grass on Saturday morning. I've got those under control ( almost ) since my son cuts the grass! ALL I see hear is RACING and I don't wanna race! I just want to go fast from time to time. ENOUGH of that!

I just need a GOOD set of SBF HEADS to wake-up my 351 Windsor. Doesn't matter if they are cast or aluminum since I'm going to drive it everyday. Any and help will be appreciated, Thanks
Old 05-18-2013, 04:57 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

welcome and enjoy your new addiction! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-19-2013, 05:45 PM
csx8506
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Simple search

Sittingbull,
I don't mean to sound mean or anything, but racing is going fast from time to time!!! We racer's just want to keep going faster, and faster!!!
Welcome to RJ, there are a great group of guys on here that have a world of knowledge on practically any subject that deals with racing or going fast. If you'll throw the questions out, someone will answer them for you. dgh