Buying

Old 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
foustracing
SHOW GUEST

Default Buying

Im an up and coming racer. Im looking to buy my own drag car and trailer.....Im wondering if anybody knows of anybody selling their ride and trailer together. Im very interested please contact at [email protected]. Please this means a lot to me.

Thanks
Arthur
Old 05-16-2013, 04:00 PM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Two things.

It would help if you were registered so it shows at least the state you are in.

Try putting up an ad saying that where people are selling, such as here.

www.racingjunk.com

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Good luck with your search. We always need more people entering the drag world.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:00 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Email sent :!:
Old 05-16-2013, 05:02 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

...phisher...
sorry the pessimist in me says this is not legit.....

:? :?
Old 05-18-2013, 06:56 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I think your right not a peep from him :!: :!: :!: Seeing if he would bite and nothing :!: :!: :!:
Old 06-11-2013, 12:59 PM
foustracing
SHOW GUEST

Default a peep

Sorry...for not respending I have been dealing with family issues and deaths. Thank you for replies . I live in Indianapolis Indiana.....Im really looking a complete package...trailer and drag car.....Im really interested in a dragster and trailer......
Old 06-11-2013, 09:59 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: a peep

Originally Posted by foustracing
Sorry...for not respending I have been dealing with family issues and deaths. Thank you for replies . I live in Indianapolis Indiana.....Im really looking a complete package...trailer and drag car.....Im really interested in a dragster and trailer......
How much money u got to spend = how fast u wanna go ?

I got a FAST MO-FO and Nice Trailer.

You got the Cash I will set you up.

Nothing leaves my house your Cash or You and your cash come here. If you have enough of that green stuff you leave with ur race set up.

It can be a 6 second bracket car a 5 second index or bracket car or a 4 second heads up Outlaw or Outlaw Index.....only thing it wont do is round track...Dont get me wrong you'll killem on the straights but the turns might be a problem. 8)

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I am in Indianapolis and just sold mine....well sorta. Guy is picking it up tomorrow. It's a buyers market right now...I gave mine away.

Times are hard for many.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:19 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

it is a buyers Market for sure. I can honestly say I have resisted the low ball offers..
I will say back May 2012 I advertised my car cheaper then what it ever should have been and I caved to possible trades. which is NO-NO in my book because somebody is always wanting to trade you their CHIT for your Nice stuff or at least my nice stuff !..Anyway I was thinking a decent amount of cash down with a decent trade on a marketable car. I could work my old magic and sell the trade to make up the difference of the cash...Yeah Right...where did my rules and ethics go ?

Anyhow long story I drove all the way to Virginia from SC with wife and child....met the guy, backed off my car , fired it up....

Then the guy proceeds to start lowballing off our cash agreement ( No fault of my car)

I said have a great day ! and pulled my car back in trailer...he said..." ahhhh wait, you don't want to look at my car ?" and I said Nope !

My wife of 17 years had already saw the look on my face and my personality change......She just walked away...lol

So I will sell my car but its gonna cost you $65,000 American dollars or you WILL NOT own the car.

As I told the guy in Virgina...Good luck getting in the 4's...cause you ain't gonna ever see it.....

What many don't understand you can pick up a lot of time down to the 6.50et range...its slows a bit from 6.50 to 6.0's.....A bitch to get to 5.90's.

If you really step up your game you will see 5.50's........from 5.50's to 4.90's you better be ready to spend A-LOT of money and know what the hell your doing or at at least have someone around you at all times that knows what the hell they are doing.

Thats why a true 4 second car will cost you a little...but not near what you will spend trying to get there..if you can step in to a car that the price has been paid in research and testing to get in the 4's and the car is anywhere near the 60k range you better buy the car if your financially capable...and if it looks good..all the better.

another note this type car is not for your weekend warrior...they will all kill you this one (4 sec) will do it a whole lot quicker then the others..You will wake up dead and not even know it. I am serious :shock:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice

What many don't understand you can pick up a lot of time down to the 6.50et range...its slows a bit from 6.50 to 6.0's.....A bitch to get to 5.90's.

If you really step up your game you will see 5.50's........from 5.50's to 4.90's you better be ready to spend A-LOT of money and know what the hell your doing or at at least have someone around you at all times that knows what the hell they are doing.
:
YUP.

THIS IS 110% TRUTH.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -