REALLY BAD DEALING WITH REACTOR PRODUCTS

Old 05-15-2013, 05:37 PM
nitro63
JOURNEYMAN

Default REALLY BAD DEALING WITH REACTOR PRODUCTS

well first off i will say i have used reactor products previouly on my 468 motor, so i went to order a flex plate for mY 383 motor and i have never been given such a run around in my life and very poor, more like didnt give a sh-t attitude from Owen from reactor products here is my story

on monday April 29th i called to order the flex plate for a 400 sbc crank, around 230pm his time, he told me that everybody was gone for the day and took my phone number so they will call me back tuesday morning i said ok.

on tuesday April 30th , no phone call during the morning so around 2-230 pm i called again and told Owen who i was and that nobody called me back to help me out, his reply was WHY would we call you back for ? i explained to him again and he said oh yea the flex plate, again he said i will have some one call you back, i told him why can i not just give you my order ? he said yea ok and took my information , card number and said he would get it out .

on wednesday May 1st , i called in the afternoon to see if he was able to get it out yesterday , Owen told me that he did not as he did not have any weights that he can put on the flex plate, that he will need to make one. i said ok so you will have it out today then ? he said yes and i asked him if he could please email me the tracking number, sure no problem he said

on thursday May 2nd , no email came and i called him later afternoon and asked if he got it out as i didnt see any email, Owen said no i dont have weights i told you i have to make one and Owen stated i also left early yesterday i will try and get it out today and email you

on friday May 3rd , yep no email no phone call , late afternoon i needed to know if he sent it as my engine shop was waiting for the flex plate, so yes i called again , and yes i was told again I TOLD YOU i have to make a weight for the flex plate, i said to Owen i have called since monday , as soon as i ended the word monday , Owen went off on me screaming HEY HEY HEY , i know i know youve been calling all week , i told you i dont have a weight and i have to make one , i will try and get it out and hung up on me. ( It does NOT take 3 days to make a weight ), WELL at this point i was to angry for words and my kid was in front of me , i went to the computer and i looked up my card and saw that he already charged me for the part and shipping since May 1st, and that right there to me was FRAUD ! so i chose to have a good weekend with my kid and call Owen back on monday.

on monday May 6th, i called Owen and he asked who was calling i told him Tony , right then and there he said , hey i have it done and its boxed up and leaving today i swear ! i told him i wanted the tracking number, he stated "she" has it and i will have her call you or email you , i asked again are you sure or you are just giving me the run around , he said no i swear its boxed up and leaving today. i said tell her to email or call me please , he said he would. well you guessed it, hours go by and nothing i called Owen 30-40 minutes before closing why cant i get a tracking number from you? he said she was not in the office to get the tracking number from her, i will get it dont worry. i told Owen i need that number tonight or forget my order. NO PHONE CALL AGAIN !!

on Tuesday May 7th (8 days LATER ) I CALLED Owen in the morning and told him were is my tracking number, if you cant provide it im cancelling my order, i have been patience with you and your attitude, he said no it went out yesterday i am not lying to you , i said ok with who ? with who ? yea with who did you sent it with ? here is Owen's answer to me " UNITED STATES FU-CKING SECRET SERVICE " and he was just laughing and hung up. YES i am not lying !! at this time i called my card and filed a claim of fraud against him to get my money back. LATER tuesday night 8 pm my time , i got a voice mail on my phone and Owen left me the tracking number. i went to the ups website and typed it in and it showed he shipped it today which is tuesday May 7th and he stated that he shipped it monday May 6th.

this is was the worse customer service i have ever had , yes i maybe should have just cancelled my order but when some tells you something you do tend to believe and not be judgemental at that moment , but from here on i will be because of the BS i recieved from just one person in this industry. i will not ever by from Owen at REACTOR PRODUCTS again AND this is just a word of advise to anybody else thinking of buying from Owen DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY, GO BUY FROM SOME ONE ELSE WHO CARES AND DOESNT USE THE UNITED STATES FU-CKING SECRET SERVICE TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:18 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

No scam here. The package could have been sent to USPS & not scanned in & showing shipped until the 7th... even if it was brought in the "6th". From order to ship was 4 days. Looks like Owen told you he did not have the weight to complete plate... which you were advised... he gave a tracking #. In the mean time, I think you must have called him like 7 or 8 times while telling him you would cancel order, & insinuating he was a liar. If you STALK people & insult them while doing a potty-dance; you will get unfavorable answers. GEEEEEZ.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:25 PM
nitro63
JOURNEYMAN

Scooterz , you need to read it again and a potty dance ?? please ! haha thats a joke , but then again stalking is not a word i would use its called asking for a tracking number and getting a run around THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT but again you only read what you want to read
Old 05-20-2013, 12:33 PM
nitro63
JOURNEYMAN

here you go Scooterz here is my proof he shipped it on 5/7

Anaheim, CA, United States 05/07/2013 9:55 A.M. The shipment has been dropped off and is now at The UPS Store®.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I am sorry Nitro, I guess I did sound like a jerk there. It seems that you were really impatient with these folks & called them a lot. What I meant by the shipping is that if this guy (Owen) dropped off late/ delivered late, or the package was scanned in late day on the 6th, it would really go the 7th. Depends on time of day too. We hear some bad stories on here; we hear about good guys not ever getting what they paid for, etc... nightmares & scams... you got your stuff.

I need to watch how I respond sometimes... you are trying to do the right thing here & warn others about a run-around. My apologies.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:51 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I dont think I would want a plate somebody just welded a weight on