Old 05-09-2013, 09:29 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Here's some GREAT reading !

http://www.knowthelies.com/node/8922
Old 05-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Brought back some memories of forgotten infractions... JEEEZZZ. If we could just a couple of those to stick (don't care which ones) so impeachment proceedings could begin... I am afraid it will never happen though. The Benghazi deal is interesting... but others will fall before O'blowhard I think.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:33 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Don't give up, Scoot ! There are some DEDICATED senators and congressmen delving into this deeper and deeper. Let them know you appreciate their efforts ! A pat on the back goes a long ways . These folks are stepping into potentially dangerous ground, made dangerous by the global elites who are as evil as evil can get.
They are also exposing just how deeply in bed with the muslim brothehood, our government is,.......
Old 05-11-2013, 10:08 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

EXCEPT . . . .

Just when a congressional committee is starting to ferret out the truth about this treasonous Political Cover UP, here all of a sudden is a big deal about the IRS picking on the Tea Party organizations and other Ultra Conservative organizations being put out there and lots of screaming and shouting about "WHODUNNIT?" . . .

Gotta ask, another "RABBIT"? or can the Republicans stay fixed on the target of Benghazi and who and why they lied.

Well, we know why, but now they need to finger the bottom of the iceberg. And prove it to the Public!

The IRS deal needs to be culled out and put on hold until they find the smoking gun and who's holding it on the Benghazi deal first . .
Old 05-11-2013, 11:28 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry Guys, must've double dribbled . .

Dunno how to delete this so I'll just change it to an apology fer being a dumbass . .
Old 05-12-2013, 09:49 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Agreed 100% RK. I'm betting the dogs who have chomped on to this Bengazi will NOT be sidetracked in the least. It's the uninformed general public who has the short attention span. We've some real good folks stepping up to the plate now, we still gotta support their efforts but keep both eyes WIDE OPEN. :shock:
Old 05-13-2013, 10:45 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I hope it produces consequences. The men that died deserve so much more. "Stand Down" while taking fire is BS!!! Hillary should be dealt with, Barry, & all the other idiots like Janet N & Eric Holder.... dirt bags. Now we have John Kerry in serious power.... that makes even more nervous. He is a crook & a liar. Look at these fools... running our country.... scarey.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:26 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

The people in charge of all this will most likley never face any charges to amount to anything and that is SAD. Obama, Holder,and Clinton just to name a few should have to answer for there crimes.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:29 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

They WILL.....answer........
Old 05-14-2013, 09:26 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
They WILL.....answer........
i hope so,but i dont want them to answer to god,i want them to answer to the american people now!! then god..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -