Old 04-18-2013, 05:52 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Calling ZER'O' out......

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/04/1...lie-after-lie/
Old 04-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

No way to defend your self and they can't understand how crime keeps going up. The criminals are still armed the police know who is causing the problems (gangs, drug dealers, and other repeat offenders) yet they refuse to lock up the bad guy. Slap on the wrist and turn them back out.They claim the problem is armed every day people wanting to protect there families. I do not understand there logic behind this.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:18 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

No logic involved. It's 100% about disarming the civilian population to gain 100% CONTROL over the civilian population.
Google COMMON CORE - SCOPE - AGENDA 21.......read and weap or get fired up to stand your ground for our future generations.

Try this, go to your childrens' school and ask to see and read the school curriculum...........
Old 04-19-2013, 06:17 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

El Paso County Sheriff Terry Miketa is one of the Bolder Politician/Law Enforcement Officers in my home state. He defied the Democratic Party when they threatened to take his campaighn funds and run another candidate against him in the upcoming primaries. He has stood up for common sense law regarding Guns, Mental Health Care and citizen's second amendment rights, in spite of Obama's two Visits to Colorado and his own Democratic party.

But . . Terry is one of the few who has stood up and said "YOU LIED!" to Obama. And perhaps, just perhaps, Obozo's popularity with a lot of the more moderate Left is going away. Here's an excerpt from a Dick Morris eMail I received today, and it's not the first time I read this today (already):

Why would the Senate reject something as evident as the concept that we shouldn't let maniacs, criminals, or those who have been named in orders of protection buy guns? Why would they vote to maintain the artificial distinction between guns sold in stores and those sold in shows when they are equally likely to kill or maim?

Is President Obama correct when he blames lies from the National Rifle Association (NRA) for the rejection? No. The president has only himself to blame.

The fact is that while the overwhelming majority of the public approves of the narrow terms of the bill -- to expand background checks to gun shows -- the president has so poisoned the atmosphere in our nation's politics that we don't trust the government and we don't trust the president.

The president was amazed that people did not read the plain language in the bill which bans using the background check information to amass a registry of gun owners. But he's wrong. They read it. They just didn't believe it.
And I still don't. I would expect one of Obozo's left hand helpers in Congress to slip in a rider or amendment to the current proposed bill just defeated, or, because they intend to bring this back sometime in the short future, they will further amend the initial Bill and try again . . .

And, there's a silver lining to all this if the Republicans and the right will take advantage of it. In any purple state, the Republicans should hammer the Democrat Congress and Senate members who are up for reelection, whether they voted for the Manchin-Toomey bill or not . . And for the Five Republican Senators who did vote for the Manchin-Toomey bill, throw their RINO @sses out in 2014!
Old 04-19-2013, 06:57 AM
Spurger
APPRENTICE

It's a good job the senate blocked the gun stealing rubbish yesterday, but they'll keep trying until they get it done. Using any old rubbish or planned events as excuses for taking away everyones freedoms.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:28 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Good article DD. Right now I think O-blow-Hard needs to answer about the Boston bombing "person of interest" prior to the 2 suspects we continue to hear about... check out what some press & Glen Beck says & who are calling him out w/a deadline. He may be protecting a high level Arab family reputation. That person of interest was voluntarily deported back home. I am curious to see what happens on this one. He needs to answer some questions about this other potential terrorist person of interest. I hope it is not true... seems like a game changer. Jury is out right now for me.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:00 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Glenn and crew are very seldom wrong.......pray for their safety......for certain a game changer.......

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ston-bombings/
Old 04-22-2013, 04:18 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Zer'o' pissed on the wrong folks.....

http://specialoperationsspeaks.com/a...-get-the-truth
Old 04-24-2013, 10:48 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Ya know DD, I am getting sick of hear how "we are not at war w/ Islam" & all the excuses for their violent, cowardly, & cold blooded attacks on our innocent people. At the very least, I think Islam is at war w/ us. After all, I read in the beloved Quar'an (5:33) that basically all who are not w/ them are to be killed, imprisoned, or maimed in some way... I am getting sick of all this tolerance & political correctness surrounding this ignorant minded crap. O-Blow-Hard only seems to defend their BS. I just wanted to say that.... so if I offended someone... go tell a Muslim who cares.

As for the proof of my frustration, watch this below.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/st...r-seeing-this/
Old 04-25-2013, 05:35 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scooterz
At the very least, I think Islam is at war w/ us.
I think you've stated the evident.

If you read the Quran, and take it for what it says, not what might be implied, Muhammud declared war on the Christians and Jews (and all other religions) when the first Quran was written. If I remember correctly that was about 710 A.D. or so. So the war didn't start yesterday . . .

The fact that the Jihadists "Are but a few" of the Islamic Nation(s) doesn't explain the silence of the majority, who either say nothing or dance in the streets when an attack on the West is successful.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -