Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: it's boomin' tonight!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar

it's boomin' tonight!

There are 4 members and 5 guest on here at the same time :!: :shock:
    Can you guys believe it :?:
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Calm down beast you might scare us off lol :lol:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    I'll try to control myself. :wink:
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Most of the time Im the only one on when I check in....
    MIKE

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Hmmmmm I wanted to bring this post to the top.. The Forum got a little life going... I mean Bone started two threads that has produced over 875 hits as of today..some I am sure multiple Views but none the less +875 Views

I guess there is something to the old saying a long time member had as his signature.

' Think Nobody cares try missing a payment " LOL...

Now when I go back to stealth Mode...before wondering and posting that I am MIA...SQUINT real close and you will see me. LoL

Seriously If everyone would make a goal to get their post count up at least ( 25 ) MINIMUM in the next two weeks..I think we will see a difference here.
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bjuice
    Hmmmmm I wanted to bring this post to the top.. The Forum got a little life going... I mean Bone started two threads that has produced over 875 hits as of today..some I am sure multiple Views but none the less +875 Views

I guess there is something to the old saying a long time member had as his signature.

' Think Nobody cares try missing a payment " LOL...

Now when I go back to stealth Mode...before wondering and posting that I am MIA...SQUINT real close and you will see me. LoL

Seriously If everyone would make a goal to get their post count up at least ( 25 ) MINIMUM in the next two weeks..I think we will see a difference here.

I am in on that! This place will always be my home, first forum I ever signed up for!
    Lets keep her alive boys!
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Agreed Harb. It is really the only forum I spend any time on. We are still a great group of people.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

guys, im on 2 sights this one and the hamb. i go to the hamb because thats where my interest really lies.i love drag racing.i have since i was a little kid.but i started losing interest in it when the small shop and backyard guys didnt stand achance.and thats been a long time ago.but with the hamb i still get my drag racing and my old cars all in one shot,i stay here because this was the first forum i was ever on.and the main reason is you guys.one person on here actually saved my life not real long ago.he knows who he is.in fact i think ive said it before on here.ill stay here as long as there is a place for me to go to...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE Swiley383's Avatar
    same with this being my first site also. There are some great people on here we even got into some gun talk a few weeks back. Brian and myself have been talking the last week or so about cars and guns it has been great!

You are a good man Ken. This is a good place for us... bounce things off each other & still be men. We don't need to be shamed to be men here... or tip-toe around talking about the Lord. Cars are the "Icing On The Cake"... its really about you guys that keep me coming back.

When I think of Outlaw/Ken, I think of the movie "Easy Riders" when the Harley dude tied the guy in the sleeping bag to his bike & towed him around camp while he was sleeping!! LOL!! That is Ken.... I could see you doing the same thing.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"