hotrodjeremy anyone had any dealings with him?

Old 03-21-2013, 04:24 PM
snakebit
SHOW GUEST

Default hotrodjeremy anyone had any dealings with him?

bought a trans from him sent cash then it was going to be delivered the next wensday no its thrusday and nothing, and I have texed him and called him to no answer either way. pmed him on here and nothing.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:06 PM
snakebit
SHOW GUEST

friday and no trans
Old 03-23-2013, 08:03 AM
CadRyan
SHOW GUEST

Default Hotrodjeremy scam

Bought the same trans from him on 3/18/13. Wired the money from my customers bank to his on Monday. Had great communication till the money cleared his account. Bank of America Acct#325011554217. His address 631 Kentuckey Ave. Woodland CA. 95776.Talking to Wire transfer dept. on Monday morning and will be contacting the local police dept and FBI on Monday also after the bank.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:50 AM
kdcobrar
SHOW GUEST

Default scammed

Yup, looks like I was the the first one he got. I paid for the TCI Th400 he had for sale. Did the same thing, deposited the money in the bank account, even kept up communication with me for a couple days after paying him. Said it was coming truck freight through a company called Accurate Logistics and would be here in 7-10 days..Needless to say its the 13th day and no tranny. I'm going to the bank now to file a dispute...
Old 04-09-2013, 05:25 AM
don351gt
SHOW GUEST

Hi I posted a topic of this section a little while ago, he was very helpful too helpful infact, thank goodness I didn't take it from him. I smelt something not right from the beginning and just backed of.

He told me he would let me have the trans a Jerico for $ 1800 including postage to SA.

Donoven - South Africa.