What Conservative Sites Do You Read Daily?

Old 03-02-2013, 06:47 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default What Conservative Sites Do You Read Daily?

Was wondering what Conservative websites others visit on a daily basis? I'd like to expand my list a bit since I've got some additional time to waste now.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:17 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

I don't read a whole bunch of Conservative sites because they're usually telling us what we already know (and are usually pissed off about). On the right, I visit IBD (http://news.investors.com/IBDEditorials.aspx) every day although they don't change formats daily. I also visit Real Clear Politics every day to read both sides of the issue(s) and often link to the further Left sites from there . .

Y'gotta read what the clowns on Huffpo and some of the other Liberal websites are saying or talking about doing . . It provides an insight into what the guy across the table is thinking and why (they seldom have a reason) they're thinking it . .
Old 03-03-2013, 01:08 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

I joined up on HuffPo a few months back cuz I got tired of reading the crap they were posting ad nauseam and made one very mild rebuttal of one of those posts only to have my post deleted. I was banned and my account deleted from their database!! I guess the facts I posted with a link to back them up confused them. I haven't been back!
Old 03-03-2013, 01:51 PM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Heh, heh . . you don't want to try to discuss anything with them. As soon as you posit fact(s) they resort to name calling and most of "Alinsky's Rules for Radicals".

Arguing with a liberal or worse, a self proclaimed "Progressive" is like trying to stop an avalanche with words . . And if your facts cannot be rebutted they usually do exactly what you've described. Banishment.

Liberals preach "Tolerance' but that only goes as long as you "Tolerate" their agendas. When you push back, you're either a Racist or other "Non Tolerant Radical" who's not "Politically Correct" (Neither correct nor tolerant).

Screw 'em . . Just read about their dumb-assed ideas and agendas and tell those who can or will make a difference . . There is nothing to be gained by arguing with an Idiot . .
Old 03-04-2013, 06:46 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

I visit The Heritage Foundation's Morning Bell every day.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:37 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Drudge - Beck - Wall Street Daily - NRA - mostly as they give me stuff to go research and 'see for myself' and confirm their findings. Several FB pages political and 2A for same reasons as above.