Old 02-23-2013, 07:05 PM
csx8506
SENIOR BUILDER

Default where are you?

Outlaw where are you? We've been missing you! dgh
Old 02-25-2013, 11:24 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

dont worry brother i aint dead yet. ive been down. started with my heart then a very bad case of depression. but im hear and still kickin. thanks for checkin in on me. means alot.....
Old 02-25-2013, 08:22 PM
csx8506
SENIOR BUILDER

Outlaw,
Good to hear from you. I knew something had to be wrong with you. Sorry to hear that you have heart problems, then depression on top of that.
Lots of people are pulling for you, most that you don't even know. Hopefully you are over the worst part of it. Stay in touch, and keep posting on RJ.
dgh
Old 02-26-2013, 04:09 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Good to hear from you Ken, keep on kickin!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-26-2013, 09:41 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
dont worry brother i aint dead yet. ive been down. started with my heart then a very bad case of depression. but im hear and still kickin. thanks for checkin in on me. means alot.....
You can DO IT Ken, us Green mountain are TUFF, hang in there, you know i'm pullin for ya.

Zip
Old 02-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Ken, fight that fight man. It sounds like you have embraced the defective brain of the addict... that is good. Depression comes indeed; but then we must help it on its way out the door too. You recognize it... good man. Gotta keep the neurons & receptors full... don't let them go empty.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:33 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

scooter you dont know how close you are to being dead on.im addicted to this pain med bad. but to tell the truth i dont care. without it i cant get out of bed because of the pain. that bike wrecked killed me but i just havent layed down yet.the meds do put the pain on the back burner but it never goes away. ive tried to do without it but the pain gets so bad.and then comes withdrawl. now that there is another story..lol my wife and i have talked about this . the addiction doesnt matter as long as i can keep my meds comin .ive been on methodone and oxycodone for 8 yrs now.they told me id never walk again. wrong they told me id never ride again wrong.ive built a lot of cars and bikes since my wreck. and they didnt even think id live. wrong on all counts.im going to be 58 in sept. and i know that that is about as far as im going. i hate it but damn man what i ride.!!!