Only in Louisanna

Old 02-20-2013, 04:53 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Only in Louisanna

I would say she wasn't on the pill and he was :shock: Watch out for us old guys :lol:

By Jeff Adelson, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune The Times-Picayune
on February 15, 2013 at 2:18 PM, updated February 15, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Print Email

Latest Edwin Edwards reality show news
Former Gov. Edwin Edwards' wife, Trina, announces pregnancy Edwin Edwards' wife Trina confirms they are expecting a babyFormer Gov. Edwin Edwards granted early release from post-prison supervisionMr. and Mrs. Edwin Edwards are keeping it real: James GillEx-Gov. Edwin Edwards and wife to star in reality TV show All Stories | All Photos | All VideosIt's official: former Gov. Edwin Edwards and his wife, Trina, are expecting a baby. While the former governor has previously alluded to the pregnancy, Trina Edwards made the announcement official in a Facebook post Friday.

"As of today I am officially allowed to make that announcement I've been dying to make ... WE ARE EXPECTING!!," Trina wrote.

Both the 84-year-old former governor and his 34-year-old wife already have children from previous marriages. Trina Edwards has teenage sons and Edwin Edwards has two daughters who are in their 60s and two sons.

The family will be featured in "The Governor's Wife," a reality show premiering on A&E this summer.

Responding to congratulations on her Facebook announcement, Trina Edwards wrote that she was hoping to resume filming the show soon.

"I still pretty sick, but I'm in my 12th week so hopefully I will be feeling better soon and we will be able to resume filming!" she wrote.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:04 PM
csx8506
SENIOR BUILDER

Zip,
That's one old politician that knows how to "git it done"!